• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

What's Bothering You?

I want so badly to enjoy playing this game but lately I've been dealing with a lot of memory loss issues and cognitive dysfunction, and it's honestly diminishing my quality of life. I can't say anything without forgetting literally mid sentence what I was talking about. I can't even really make any witty or funny observations because I'm so tired and I really want to go to sleep.

it's fair to say my old anti-depressants did help in some ways, but not in others. well now I don't have anything helping me in any way and I'm honestly just miserable. as much as I want to continue playing this game I think I may call it quits for now and go to bed. maybe tomorrow will be better, idek at this point.

I've been dealing with a lot of memory loss issues and cognitive dysfunction, and it's honestly diminishing my quality of life. I can't say anything without forgetting literally mid sentence what I was talking about.
I literally relate to this so hard 😔 I can't remember what I've told people, I can't remember to do things unless it's written in front of me at all times, I hyperfocus on some things and can't remember to do important stuff. I don't know wth is wrong with me 😪

The game that I ordered the other day is stuck in transit. I’m not too bummed out because of the delay. It’ll give me a few more days to finish playing Pokemon Legends. However, I am worried about the “processing exception”. What if they send the item back because there’s something wrong with the label? USPS don’t work on Saturdays, right? I’ll probably won’t find out until Monday.

Also, the book tape doesn’t seem to hold well to flip board book. I’ll try a combination of book tape and gorilla glue next.

The game that I ordered the other day is stuck in transit. I’m not too bummed out because of the delay. It’ll give me a few more days to finish playing Pokemon Legends. However, I am worried about the “processing exception”. What if they send the item back because there’s something wrong with the label? USPS don’t work on Saturdays, right? I’ll probably won’t find out until Monday.

Also, the book tape doesn’t seem to hold well to flip board book. I’ll try a combination of book tape and gorilla glue next.
Ever since the pandemic, all of the carriers have not really been on time or have cut it close. I wouldn't worry about it. It's just the way things are now. Most probably used the unprecedented time as an excuse to not deliver in a timely manner and ran with it to be the norm. Even Amazon doesn't really honor it's Prime 1-2 day delivery. Which is what most people paid that subscription for.

getting tired of the anti-abortion protesters near my school harassing the student body when we leave school, knowing well that most of the student body are impressionable, suspectable and vulnerable kids who don't have their parents around to protect them. very very sick individuals. i especially hate how the school doesn't seem to want to stop them despite the very loud complaints from nearly everyone around.

I got hurt a couple of weeks ago and my wound is irritated and extremely distracting. The scab has half-peeled off and the pain is near constant. It is definitely going to scar. I also feel like I can't complain out loud because my partner's injuries were far worse and it is really impacting her self-esteem. But damn it right now it really hurts. 😢

I got hurt a couple of weeks ago and my wound is irritated and extremely distracting. The scab has half-peeled off and the pain is near constant. It is definitely going to scar. I also feel like I can't complain out loud because my partner's injuries were far worse and it is really impacting her self-esteem. But damn it right now it really hurts. 😢
I feel you as the dog bite I've got has been so irritating all week, constantly rubbing on chairs or car seats. It's scabbed over now but still annoying 😪 I hope you and your partner get better soon though!

Ever since the pandemic, all of the carriers have not really been on time or have cut it close. I wouldn't worry about it. It's just the way things are now. Most probably used the unprecedented time as an excuse to not deliver in a timely manner and ran with it to be the norm. Even Amazon doesn't really honor it's Prime 1-2 day delivery. Which is what most people paid that subscription for.
Definitely noticed the delays with Amazon. At first I thought that honoring the 2-day delivery would be impossible because I live far away from a distribution center. After the pandemic I read people complaining about it online; and realized that it's an Amazon problem. Heck even Walmart and Target ship a little bit faster than them.

Yeah, I was mostly worried about the "processing exception" notice because I've never seen it before on any delivery that was delayed.

Edit: It's here! Yay, my local USPS is awesome!

Last edited:
i really should be drawing rn but i dont feel like it and i want to continue playing new leaf. really dont feel like getting my drawing tablet out 🙃

Thinking about tomorrow is kinda triggering my anxiety. Tomorrow is a long social day that starts early in the morning, and I'll be seeing a lot of faces.

One of my friends keeps telling me she's too busy to hang out, but she still posts stuff online about double dates with her new partner and other friends. Every time I ask whether she's avoiding me she just changes the subject. She used to frequently ask me to hang out several weeks ago, but ever since she broke up with her last partner she's stopped. I would think she wants nothing to do with me anymore, except every time I forget to reply to her texts within a few hours she spams memes. At one point after the breakup she even tried to call me at four in the morning without any warning. I explained I was too tired to answer and she replied "pog, go off," before saying "I'm not mad at you, go to bed." The other day I told her about someone I have feelings for and she started posting memes on social media about being crushed.

She treats me like an ex despite the fact we were only friends. I feel like chopped liver because she'll hang out with other people, but make excuses on why she's won't spend time with me. This along with her other behavior has made me anxious for several weeks. Every time I confront her about it she either changes the subject or says "I'm not mad."

Does anyone know what is happening? It's very tiring having to deal with this and I'm tired of being treated like dirt.

it's been below freezing in temperature the last few days and my car is startin to do that thing it's done for the last two years where it refuses to start/turn over when it's cold out. had to drive my mom's car to go somewhere this evening and it started just fine. don't know what my car's deal is but it's pretty annoying to have to jump start it constantly when it's cold out.

As much as snow is pretty I do hate this damn cold and trying to keep walking in a straight line cause every other step makes you almost trip because it's so icy, ugh. 🥶

Also should have known my mom bought the wrong kind of oat milk when she told me yesterday via text she did. 1) She very rarely offers to buy stuff 2) She didn't bother to ask what kind.

one of my co-workers walked up to be while I was taking a short break and he said "how ya doin?" and I just said I'm tired bc I'm always honest when people ask me questions like that, and his response was "well thats why you shouldn't stay up til 2-3am partying." like lmao bruh I wish getting a good night's sleep was as ****ing easy as going to bed at a decent time. 🙃

One of my friends keeps telling me she's too busy to hang out, but she still posts stuff online about double dates with her new partner and other friends. Every time I ask whether she's avoiding me she just changes the subject. She used to frequently ask me to hang out several weeks ago, but ever since she broke up with her last partner she's stopped. I would think she wants nothing to do with me anymore, except every time I forget to reply to her texts within a few hours she spams memes. At one point after the breakup she even tried to call me at four in the morning without any warning. I explained I was too tired to answer and she replied "pog, go off," before saying "I'm not mad at you, go to bed." The other day I told her about someone I have feelings for and she started posting memes on social media about being crushed.

She treats me like an ex despite the fact we were only friends. I feel like chopped liver because she'll hang out with other people, but make excuses on why she's won't spend time with me. This along with her other behavior has made me anxious for several weeks. Every time I confront her about it she either changes the subject or says "I'm not mad."

Does anyone know what is happening? It's very tiring having to deal with this and I'm tired of being treated like dirt.
Honestly sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. From what I’m reading here, seems like you’re put on the back-burner only to be hit up when she’s bored or lonely. Even if she genuinely cared about your relationship, she’s not handling it like an adult (assuming she is one?). Just my two cents, but you don’t deserve that. If you can’t even talk about it when you need to, it’s more weight on your shoulders.

Best of luck 🙏🏼
Post automatically merged:

Hope both you guys get well soon ❤️‍🩹
Post automatically merged:

I feel you as the dog bite I've got has been so irritating all week, constantly rubbing on chairs or car seats. It's scabbed over now but still annoying 😪 I hope you and your partner get better soon though!
You too ;-; can you wrap it?

Last edited:
Back