What's Bothering You?

idk what to do, I'm pretty sure I have at least a platonic crush on my friend and I literally can't get myself to tell any of my family members lol ;w;

earlier he told me that someone said he was cute and it made him all giddy, said it was a girl he liked. little does he know that I say the same thing about him to myself basically every day.

only thing is for some stupid reason I haven't come out to him as trans and since I know he likes girls idk I think he might not like me back 😢

The fireworks are so annoying. Even the sound from my games don’t block it out. My head is still throbbing a bit.

I am feeling better today in many ways but there just a few annoyances that still get me going such as this.

Just got news that one of my uncles passed away from a second heart attack. I'm sad that I can't be there for my mom. It's incredibly frustrating that I can't even go to his funeral because of COVID international travel restrictions. I still can't even get the vaccine here in Australia. Not sure why it's taken the government so long to roll it out. Feels like I won't get to see my mom for at least another year. I had a feeling this whole time that someone in the family would die and I wouldn't be able to be there. F

Just got news that one of my uncles passed away from a second heart attack. I'm sad that I can't be there for my mom. It's incredibly frustrating that I can't even go to his funeral because of COVID international travel restrictions. I still can't even get the vaccine here in Australia. Not sure why it's taken the government so long to roll it out. Feels like I won't get to see my mom for at least another year. I had a feeling this whole time that someone in the family would die and I wouldn't be able to be there. F

I’m really sorry to hear that :( I honestly cannot imagine how incredibly frustrating and difficult that is for you or your family. Sending you my condolences. If there is anything I can do for you, don’t hesitate to let know; sorry if that is weird. I just felt like I needed to say somethint.

My jaw and teeth are bothering me again. It looks like I won’t be getting sleep again tonight. I can hear my dad’s “snoring” through my mom’s room (he’s sleeping there and my mom is in his room with my nieces). He needs to get a machine because he has sleep apnea but he won’t use it even if he gets it. His snoring sounds more like wheezing.

I know it's non of my business, but the new husband (idk his exact age, but over 60 yo) is commenting a lot of the selfies of my cousine (she's 30 or so).. but like the way he is commenting is.. meh, I don't know. It's just weird seeing all those comments popping up on my front page from pictures from 2017 and such and saying that she has a beautiful body, etc. It just feels off.. :censored:

idk what to do, I'm pretty sure I have at least a platonic crush on my friend and I literally can't get myself to tell any of my family members lol ;w;

earlier he told me that someone said he was cute and it made him all giddy, said it was a girl he liked. little does he know that I say the same thing about him to myself basically every day.

only thing is for some stupid reason I haven't come out to him as trans and since I know he likes girls idk I think he might not like me back 😢
I think you're best telling him and being honest. I think it's not good that he doesn't have the whole picture and regardless what relationship you have after that he deserves the truth. Hopefully you can talk things out at some point as well and remain friends the least.
Post automatically merged:

I know it's non of my business, but the new husband (idk his exact age, but over 60 yo) is commenting a lot of the selfies of my cousine (she's 30 or so).. but like the way he is commenting is.. meh, I don't know. It's just weird seeing all those comments popping up on my front page from pictures from 2017 and such and saying that she has a beautiful body, etc. It just feels off.. :censored:
That sounds major creep dude and yeah that would definitely feel off :L

Why. Is. Booking. My. Covid. Vaccine. So. Complicated!!

“You can book online using the provincial system!” I go online to the provincial system and because we’ve decided to move out vaccine hub (for the third time) it’s not showing up on the provincial system.

“You can book online using the local system!” The local system has never worked. It’s never shown an open date and it’s so frustrating.

They’re hosting a bunch of walk ins now, probably because the damn system is broken. Hopefully I’ll get in to one of those but the whole thing is bothering me. And now I’m anxious about getting it so close to my period because I’ve heard it can mess with them when I already have fairly rough periods plus I just... don’t want the General Covid side effects to overlap with it? It’ll be bad enough to have the sore arm with my sprained shoulder but to also potentially have nausea, headaches, and whatever else? I’m just grumpy.

And I see the dentist soon 😔

My abusive - physically, emotionally and sexually - ex is dying from a brain tumour. I hate him. I hate what he's put me and others through. I hate that he still affects my life now, all these years later. But I feel guilty for actually being relieved that he can no longer stalk and harm me. I feel guilty that my son was born out of something so horrible, but also guilty that he could be feeling confused, even if he outwardly presents as fine. He's such a kind little soul, but fiercely loyal which could be preventing him from saying too much. I am thinking I should contact his school so he can have a safe place to talk about his feelings without worrying if it will affect me, even if he's never had a relationship with his father.

“You can book online using the provincial system!” I go online to the provincial system and because we’ve decided to move out vaccine hub (for the third time) it’s not showing up on the provincial system.

“You can book online using the local system!” The local system has never worked. It’s never shown an open date and it’s so frustrating.

They’re hosting a bunch of walk ins now, probably because the damn system is broken. Hopefully I’ll get in to one of those but the whole thing is bothering me. And now I’m anxious about getting it so close to my period because I’ve heard it can mess with them when I already have fairly rough periods plus I just... don’t want the General Covid side effects to overlap with it? It’ll be bad enough to have the sore arm with my sprained shoulder but to also potentially have nausea, headaches, and whatever else? I’m just grumpy.

Have you tried @VaxHuntersCan on twitter? If you don't want to create a twitter acct to follow them & get the alerts, at least you can check the site often for the latest info & additional vax sites or booking portals other than the provincial or city run ones.

I also had a hard time booking through the provincial portal for my 1st dose, then I got through using the city one. My 2nd dose was booked at my own pharmacy.

So don't give up, there are lots of ways to book an appt! I was also on a waiting list to book an appt at a nearby pharmacy and they got back to me in abt 4 days for my turn to book the 2nd dose appt (though I no longer need it at that point).

And there are also smaller vax finders accounts on twitter like if you're in Toronto there's @TOVaxFinder, in Waterloo @watvaxtracker, etc. To search on twitter just use your "area + vax" and hopefully there's a tracker site specific to your region.

Good luck!!!

I second CanuckChick's suggestion -- I joined VaxHuntersCan's Discord server and check it throughout the day. Lots of helpful members over there to answer questions and the server channels are organized very efficiently.

As for period, it's highly individualistic. I heard about the vaccine messing with the cycle, and I was fully prepared to miss my period this month after getting my first dose on June 20. Turns out mine came on time and I haven't experienced worsened menstrual symptoms, compared to previous months.

Hope this helps! 💜

I... think my dad's bored now that he has the summer off from teaching, because he's started pestering me about if I'm "looking for a husband yet". And "by the time you're 25, that's when you REALLY need to start putting a lot of effort into looking for one". ._. I mean, if I happen to meet somebody, that's great, but can I, like... try to find a stable career and a good therapist first? And heaven forbid I reach the ripe old age of 26. The horror.

Also, we have to visit my grandparents this weekend, and I'm seriously dreading it. My grandma's sweet enough, if a bit out-of-touch, but I'm really not thrilled about the prospect of having to spend any time with my homophobic/transphobic/misogynistic/etc. grandfather. I just hope he leaves me alone. It'd be nice if I didn't have to go into a depressive episode after every visit with them.

I took pain medicine at 12:30 and i dozed off a little. jaw is still killing me and definitely feel the lack of sleep.

still embarrassed about something. I am afraid ro find out if I offended another friend on accident without meaning to 😔. but i have hold myself accountable and learn from this, so I will check.

Will try not to post here again for awhile. Sorry for being annoying

I took pain medicine at 12:30 and i dozed off a little. jaw is still killing me and definitely feel the lack of sleep.

still embarrassed about something. I am afraid ro find out if I offended another friend on accident without meaning to 😔. but i have hold myself accountable and learn from this, so I will check.

Will try not to post here again for awhile. Sorry for being annoying
You're not annoying! Don't be sorry for posting here; it's what it's for!

Hope you're feeling better soon. 😔💜

You're not annoying! Don't be sorry for posting here; it's what it's for!

Hope you're feeling better soon. 😔💜

Thanks so much 🙏💜. Just been feeling guilty for posting here so much. For anyone reading this, don’t worry, no one made me feel this way. I’ve been thinking about this a little and just starting to worry about being annoying.

Thanks so much 🙏💜. Just been feeling guilty for posting here so much. For anyone reading this, don’t worry, no one made me feel this way. I’ve been thinking about this a little and just starting to worry about being annoying.
Sometimes I worry about being annoying too, even though I don't post that much here. Though I doubt anyone cares, it's definitely understandable. If you need to vent, my pms are open💙

Anyways as for what's bothering me, give me one good reason to throw fireworks right now at 4:03pm. I hate these neighbors so much

Back