What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting that I can't go get dinner at the campus center until 5pm, so I'm sittin gin my dorm and I'm starting to get a really bad headache cause I haven't eaten anything for a while...

i think i thought it wouldnt affect me this much but also like idk it's not only this and i guess it's not really surprising or anything it just sucls a lot

This guy is super cool as a friend but I don't wanna make it seem like I'm sending the wrong signals by hanging out w him
just dont like me in that way pls

I almost had a serious panic attack about 15 minutes ago.

The fire alarm starting going off in my dorm, and the noise was really loud. I don't really do well with sudden noise in general, but this one in particular was so sudden and so loud that it actually made my anxiety skyrocket.

Luckily I was able to calm myself down so I didn't have a panic attack but I'm still shaking really bad. I also feel like someone just punched me really hard right in my stomach.

as i thought i hurt my shoulder a little, hopefully it's better instead of worse by tomorrow :d

My best friend forgot that yesterday was my birthday.. even tho I gave him a huge hint with a cake, great :)

Wow thanks for calling, like uh less than 3 hours before I was supposed to go there... I think I will go next week thank you :^)

hi I know you're concerned bc I sleep late but pls understand this is how I cope with my workload and I'm really trying to budget my time but sometimes the day is just not enough. also idk I can't go on to medicine without learning how to sleep late (or not sleep at all) so this whole "hey I'm sleeping late so I can study" shouldn't be new to me
this is my life and I know how I work so pls don't force your style of studying on me thank u .....

I panicked when an important call came and I ended up not answering. :( Now I have to call them back but that makes me insanely nervous. WHY DIDN'T I JUST ANSWER

I just remembered that there were people who didn't like Julian because he's male. "Why is the only unicorn in the game a booy :-(((" Like, honey... what the ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back