• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I panicked when an important call came and I ended up not answering. :( Now I have to call them back but that makes me insanely nervous. WHY DIDN'T I JUST ANSWER

I have phone anxiety too :( I may write out what I want to say before calling someone... helps a bit. Good luck.

My dad didn't call me today. It's already 11 pm where he lives so I know he's not going to now. Literally the one day of the year where he actually does call me (besides christmas if I'm lucky) and I guess I don't even get that anymore. :| The year he called on the wrong day was better than this.

earlier my friend saw my notes and he judged me and went "what's the point in highlighting everything? you just highlight when there's an important concept. didn't you learn anything from English class?" and I explained that it helps me remember more when I highlight a lot but he went on and complained abt my highlighting and how I should do it to the point where I got super annoyed
I was about to say "okay so I may not highlight well but between the two of us, who passes their exams?" but I was also nice so I stayed silent :lemon:

I have phone anxiety too :( I may write out what I want to say before calling someone... helps a bit. Good luck.

I had this big speech all ready to go because I knew I was going to have to be transferred like 3 times but the guy answered immediately so it wasn't as bad as I thought!!

--

I literally failed an exam yesterday and my life is in actual ruins

I had this big speech all ready to go because I knew I was going to have to be transferred like 3 times but the guy answered immediately so it wasn't as bad as I thought!!

--

I literally failed an exam yesterday and my life is in actual ruins

Oh, that must've been a relief!
I feel you on exams... I try not to define myself on my failures, though it's hard. Learn what you can from it.

I've bought a gaming bundle for three games and decided to gift the rest of them. But I first gave out the gifts and accidentally switched two keys and gave away a game I wanted to have, of course they already activated the game before I noticed. ��

Now I have to buy the bundle again and I guess it's a good thing in the end but I'm just so bothered by my own stupidity.

I have 5 siblings and one of them wrote a cursive "m" on the wall at the bottom of the stairs. -.-

My Dad is pissed... really pissed... and my Mom is leaving town next weekend and he said that
if no one admits that they did it that he is going to "torture" us while she is with family.

Really?!? None of my siblings are toddlers for tater tots sake!

I'm tripping over the two compliment the user above threads

same. I think one was buried for a long time and that's when I made mine. And then the other one surfaced when mine got buried. I bumped mine not realizing there was already one. Let's see what the staff does. lol

Last edited:
Garlic pesto burps for like a million years after eating that pizza.. totally worth it but omg I hate perpetual garlic burps.

Rune Factory 4-Jones (><) His whole everything just makes me want to Tomato him every second(!_!)
That town event with him & his wife yeaaaaahhhhhh I rather Dolce (who was not there)
So that was fun and all, but i don't ever want to do that again

Later Gamers-Ix

I burst a blood vessel in my eye and I literally look like a zombie
And I was told that it will heal within the next 27 days!
27 days!!!
I cannot wait that long :(

I burst a blood vessel in my eye and I literally look like a zombie
And I was told that it will heal within the next 27 days!
27 days!!!
I cannot wait that long :(

ouch:/ think i did that once, luckily that red spot healed in shorter time than that.

ouch:/ think i did that once, luckily that red spot healed in shorter time than that.

It doesn't hurt, in fact someone had to tell me that I had it because I didn't realize it was there
I hope I can still wear my contact lenses :confused:

knowing someone i adore is in need, but also knowing they probably want nothing to do with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back