• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That dilemma where others feel like their art isn't worth much but people pay high prices for it, and I feel like my art is worth more but I don't get as much as I'd like for it.

God why am I still complaining about this. My art sucjs anyways.

Unable to remember what I was thinking.

let ! me ! die !

the house i'm moving to in about a month only gets coverage from one isp & the download speed is 3mbps i'm not going to be able to do ANYTHING anymore

Tried crushing a big ass spider that was at the bottom of my door but I think it scurried off somewhere. Really wish I had that flamethrower right about now!

wtf I just said I wanted the dish and you misheard me as saying I didnt want it and now you're all pissed off and yelling at me???

I have so much work to do and it's stressing me out, but I have to do it. LIKE literally no excuses except I'm completely and utterly exhausted
and honestly people are beginning to piss me off more than I can process...I just want to focus on myself but at the same time I feel like I'm obligated to just look out for someone else, when in reality there's no one to look out for?
I wanted to be consumed with activities so I wouldn't have to think anymore, but well that's taking a turn for the worse now ughhh...

I'm so bothered, I usually take initiatives in groupworks but my new groupmate is hella more hardworking and this is so new and I'm lowkey annoyed

uuugghh one of the fires is finally close, like kinda rly close, and ofc it has to be huuuuge as well (like 1000 hectares) i'm so tired but now i'm too stressed to sleep can this stupid dry season just be over already

I just got home from a 9 hour shift a little over 3 hours ago, and in 8 hours i have another 9 hour shift to get through, eugh. I'm exhsudted but i cant seem to sleep either.

So tired. -_- I hope I can get some restful sleep tomorrow, maybe it's time to pop a sleeping pill because I am tired of being tired... Feel like I might be getting sick too, just have that foggy head feeling I usually get before I get sick...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back