• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pair of shoes i got is waaay too pink im also here to kill time while i wait for something blah blah blah

Came in to a dumpster fire of problems at work today, totally my Monday too... Thankfully my co-worker stayed late to help me straighten it out, some of it by pure dumb luck... So now everything is square thankfully.

I went to a social gathering for physics students and I nearly had a panic attack because my social anxiety was higher than through the roof. I was in tears bevause I was overwhelmed and I felt really embarrassed.

Fml

I went to a social gathering for physics students and I nearly had a panic attack because my social anxiety was higher than through the roof. I was in tears bevause I was overwhelmed and I felt really embarrassed.

Fml

im glad i avoided those in uni but yeah the film studies department was not much those things anyways

One fool decides to play music out so loud for ongoing streets to hear. Stop. Just stop. No one wants to hear your music. No respect whatsoever.

Nobody's contacting anyone for any of my group projects & I need to start working on them now because I literally do not have one single minute to do anything after this next week and I'm about to cry out of frustration I'm literally going to fail 3 classes because these projects are all going to be absolute ****.

Also anxiety is through the roof all the time. I love complaining.

I've been having this up and down feeling, like one minute I could literally bust out some dance moves and then in another minute I just don't see the point or motivation to do anything and then the happy feeling resumes and then fades over and over again.

I've had back pain and my spine has been making me twitch and shake uncontrollably, my left leg start twitching the worst though.

I have no idea what is wrong with me, right side of my head has these sharp pains every now and again. I have sharp pains in my stomach right now as I'm typing this, ugh.

people think it's okay to completely ignore me and I don't know why
but it breaks my heart every single time it happens

Yep, based on damage costs, Harvey was the worst disaster to hit the United States since the American Revolution. Even the Civil War wasn't that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back