• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-sigh- i even feel hating myself sometimes and yet im still fighting to find myself and my rights
i know im living but for me it just feel im surviving to live

Stuck at college from 11 am to 8 PM today. On top of that I'm still stressing about the group project. At this point I'm ready for them to give me a bad peer evaluation.

I want to watch this film but meh feeling too tired :( Also I need more play coins smh at least i got one plaza ticket i missed before.

#27 in a class of 516 :') really sucks when your sister was #2 (or #3? i can't remember) in her class

i have to write a text idk exactly wht it's calledi n english but uh argumentative text ??? kinda like a debate thing or somethign u woudl write into a newspaper idk ... and the thing is that it needs to be done tomorrow. and i havent even started. and i have no idea what to write about. honestlyyyyyyy y

I try to start a relationship with you, you turn me down. Later down the road, I hear you ask "What's wrong with me? How come nobody wants me, but they want that guy?"

I WANTED YOU, YOU TWOT. I WANTED YOU. DID YOU FORGET ALREADY? WHY ARE YOU DONG THIS TO ME?

That's what I wanted to say, but I was silent. Because everything is peaceful between us now, and I cannot handle another disturbance at this time. Not right after our other friend betrayed us.

i feel-
-discusting. useless. like i dont beling here or anywhere,
i know its not true but my mind haunts me saying-
you know its true.

im broken on the inside as i sit in a paradigm of a repititive devide.
theres a disconnect from me and my freinds.
it feels like a wall inbetween us all; im always the third wheel and i feel like i don't belong.
i love them all but it feels like its my fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back