What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-sigh- i even feel hating myself sometimes and yet im still fighting to find myself and my rights
i know im living but for me it just feel im surviving to live

Stuck at college from 11 am to 8 PM today. On top of that I'm still stressing about the group project. At this point I'm ready for them to give me a bad peer evaluation.

I want to watch this film but meh feeling too tired :( Also I need more play coins smh at least i got one plaza ticket i missed before.

#27 in a class of 516 :') really sucks when your sister was #2 (or #3? i can't remember) in her class

i have to write a text idk exactly wht it's calledi n english but uh argumentative text ??? kinda like a debate thing or somethign u woudl write into a newspaper idk ... and the thing is that it needs to be done tomorrow. and i havent even started. and i have no idea what to write about. honestlyyyyyyy y

I try to start a relationship with you, you turn me down. Later down the road, I hear you ask "What's wrong with me? How come nobody wants me, but they want that guy?"

I WANTED YOU, YOU TWOT. I WANTED YOU. DID YOU FORGET ALREADY? WHY ARE YOU DONG THIS TO ME?

That's what I wanted to say, but I was silent. Because everything is peaceful between us now, and I cannot handle another disturbance at this time. Not right after our other friend betrayed us.

i feel-
-discusting. useless. like i dont beling here or anywhere,
i know its not true but my mind haunts me saying-
you know its true.

im broken on the inside as i sit in a paradigm of a repititive devide.
theres a disconnect from me and my freinds.
it feels like a wall inbetween us all; im always the third wheel and i feel like i don't belong.
i love them all but it feels like its my fault

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back