• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang yes reminds me when my gold/silver games behaved like that, good thing they are easy to switch out for new ones even though you lose the save data, idek how it works on gba ones though.

Yup it's happened to my Silver and my Crystal, can't save on either of them. Trying to get the screw out the cartridge is literally impossible it's such a weird shape :(

18 years with a wonderful cat and today we had to put him down because he was suffering. It's been a hard time the past year. We've lost 4 of our pets which we loved so much. One from age, two from health issues, and another with an unexpected death. My cat that passed was with me most of my life so it was hard to see him in pain. I know I'll see him again one day. It's just hard to see him go.

18 years with a wonderful cat and today we had to put him down because he was suffering. It's been a hard time the past year. We've lost 4 of our pets which we loved so much. One from age, two from health issues, and another with an unexpected death. My cat that passed was with me most of my life so it was hard to see him in pain. I know I'll see him again one day. It's just hard to see him go.

i feel you ;-; have a hug :c

Yup it's happened to my Silver and my Crystal, can't save on either of them. Trying to get the screw out the cartridge is literally impossible it's such a weird shape :(

Aw man :/ Idek, for me it took time but I eventually got the things out, I don't know if the Color cartridges are much different but yeah I agree they are.. tiny the least.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish Fire Emblem hadn't been turned to waifu****. It was such a charming game series with this strong medieval setting, lovely accents, nice difficulty and all this charm. Also what's bothering me is the fact that I don't have access to any of the older games outside of emulating on pc (which I don't like doing since playing on only keyboard is dreadful)

Actually, there was one game for the DS. Should get it.

Idek, I really liked the Fates game and I'm don't really "waifu'd" those games even if I liked the Conquest/Nohrian scum people more.

Awakening was meh though.

some1: ppl need 2 stop being offended all the time Oh My God just get over it -_-
me: i agree!! by the way, you are incredibly ugly, your family should die, i think the world would bd much better off w/o u and you have no talents or anything you are even remotely good at!
them: .... omg bulylING ???
me: stop being so offended all the time, ****ign SJW

maybe if you lost your attitude, things may be better for you
stop complaining, really, it's actually okay to ignore things. it actually looks like you want to pick a fight with someone.
stop being a sarcastic *** and learn to have a stiff upper lip. sorry, but tough love buttercup. good luck getting places with your ideals in world.

Bored tfw when you need to kill 3 hours. man

also i really need a new 3ds game rip wallet

I sprained my ankle by going down the stairs really quickly like I always do. It's nothing major but it still hurts to have the leg in a certain position.

I passed out in my own room
At least I could get on my bed before I did, as half-blind as I was

Oh the struggles of low blood pressure :D

i crashed early last night.. and since my boy..friend(?) i dont know it's complicated. we broke up weeks ago but still talk >.> is away all day, i felt bad because he got home, and i wasn't there. he has a 15 hour day, and i felt bad for crashing instead of being awake to talk to him

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back