• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i hate this why can't i just have cute characters

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im craving cup noodles

I really want a new 3ds because I've been wanting to play ACNL since last week.

I'm stuck here for a few days with nothing but really **** food and no snacks. I'm gonna starve myself woo.

As I expected, even my own therapist thinks I'm ****ing insane. It appears there's not one person on this entire freaking planet I can connect to or communicate with. Idk what to do with myself anymore

Spent all day looking for my old Game Boy and Pok?mon games and now the batteries inside the cartridges have died and I can't save :(

Last edited:
Spent all day looking for my old Game Boy and Pok?mon games and now the batteries inside cartridges have died and I can't save :(

Dang yes reminds me when my gold/silver games behaved like that, good thing they are easy to switch out for new ones even though you lose the save data, idek how it works on gba ones though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also i just wanna go sleep but i need to stay up another hour ugh.

Last edited:
My laptop folders are so unorganized and most things are named really stupidly and sometimes I save documents in random folders thinking "Ha, I'll just move it to the correct folder later"... I never do. So now I can't find documents I want. Why do I do this to myself. qq

My therapist probably doesn't wanna see me again after what happened today. fml

I wish Fire Emblem hadn't been turned to waifu****. It was such a charming game series with this strong medieval setting, lovely accents, nice difficulty and all this charm. Also what's bothering me is the fact that I don't have access to any of the older games outside of emulating on pc (which I don't like doing since playing on only keyboard is dreadful)

Actually, there was one game for the DS. Should get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back