• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if i wanna add this person i know on miitomo or not. i'm known as that really quiet person to most people i know, im not that close to her at all and i don't want her to see the weird **** i post and how weird i am when it comes to my interests, in-jokes, and lingo that she probably wont understand. eep

i wanna get robobot because amiibos and stuff but idek if they sell that LE one at this store bleh

these ****ing goddam box elders
my febreeze is almost out
this ****s expensive too

im genuinely ****ing mad, how in the **** are these little ****s getting in?!!

The other day while looking for a better social platform. I registered into the god awful website called NeoSeeker. That site is nothing but a cluttered mess, nothing is on topic, I couldn't figure out how to navigate around the site and it's made me extremely upset! It doesn't even let you upload pictures properly. I can't delete my account because it doesn't have the option. I spent a freaking 30 minutes going through my emails,, passwords, safety steps to make a new password. I'm upset because now I have unwanted information on another website that I can't delete. Just another window for an intruder to steal my information! I really wish I didn't have to stick around here any longer. I am so tired of the unfriendy interactions I get on TBT. What am I going to do if I can't find I happy and more easy-going outlet? I am looking for a Pokemon social website that is easy simple just like TBT forums. God help me please!

i payed 6$, for french vanilla flavored coffee and it tastes like garbage ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back