What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if i wanna add this person i know on miitomo or not. i'm known as that really quiet person to most people i know, im not that close to her at all and i don't want her to see the weird **** i post and how weird i am when it comes to my interests, in-jokes, and lingo that she probably wont understand. eep

i wanna get robobot because amiibos and stuff but idek if they sell that LE one at this store bleh

these ****ing goddam box elders
my febreeze is almost out
this ****s expensive too

im genuinely ****ing mad, how in the **** are these little ****s getting in?!!

The other day while looking for a better social platform. I registered into the god awful website called NeoSeeker. That site is nothing but a cluttered mess, nothing is on topic, I couldn't figure out how to navigate around the site and it's made me extremely upset! It doesn't even let you upload pictures properly. I can't delete my account because it doesn't have the option. I spent a freaking 30 minutes going through my emails,, passwords, safety steps to make a new password. I'm upset because now I have unwanted information on another website that I can't delete. Just another window for an intruder to steal my information! I really wish I didn't have to stick around here any longer. I am so tired of the unfriendy interactions I get on TBT. What am I going to do if I can't find I happy and more easy-going outlet? I am looking for a Pokemon social website that is easy simple just like TBT forums. God help me please!

i payed 6$, for french vanilla flavored coffee and it tastes like garbage ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back