• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My senior cat tends to throw up at the worst times in the worst places. I was just eating my cereal and he was making the noises and everything it was so disgusting.

my friend just send me a video of him doing those vape rings but its NOON

- - - Post Merge - - -

its really bothering me

Terror time is such an useless mechanic in Yokai Watch. I hate it

I hated that so much the whole time I played that game. And if you get caught, you have no chance of winning the battle so what's the point???

my old ds really isn't working like the touch screen won't work at all and there's other problems too, i'm just glad I bought a new one when I did or I wouldn't have one rn

I hated that so much the whole time I played that game. And if you get caught, you have no chance of winning the battle so what's the point???
You can beat the onis later in the endgame when you're buffed up. There's like a total of 3 onis which are brothers and the weakest one is the red one, then when you beat him blue one starts coming etc. Can't be recruited in YW1 though. Also you can get some rare items from the chests or smth, but either way it's really effin annoying.

Last edited:
omg lol apparently theres another user with the same name as me, just a different number XD

I really want this album, but I have to save up all my money for my New York trip >.<

Hopefully it'll still be available, and my mum will let me have it.... If I even have any money left ripp

If I am able to get it, it'll be the first album / CD I've bought for myself huehuehueheuheuehu

I really want this album, but I have to save up all my money for my New York trip >.<

Hopefully it'll still be available, and my mum will let me have it.... If I even have any money left ripp

If I am able to get it, it'll be the first album / CD I've bought for myself huehuehueheuheuehu

ooh what album is it

The sims 3 is still saying "A serious error has occurred, we highly recommend that you restart the game." I can't load or save any files, no matter what I try or do, fml

I'm so sick and tired of people putting me on the spot and making me feel like I done something wrong. Today it stops!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back