• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep my door open and a fly got in
I love summer but I hate flies, such a pest
have to get out of bed to get rid of this thing gg

honestly, tbt needs a purge of its members who don't contribute and who literally do nothing but start fights/wars on here

and the mods need to put bans on people who deserve it and not those who don't. like.... unless the mods enjoy watching the insanity on here, they can easily stop like 99% of the fighting and shade being thrown by banning a small set of people... yet they don't lmao what gives

also the lag on this site is so horrendous gg

well they dont really ban anyone unless they break the rules a lot ??

honestly, tbt needs a purge of its members who don't contribute and who literally do nothing but start fights/wars on here

and the mods need to put bans on people who deserve it and not those who don't. like.... unless the mods enjoy watching the insanity on here, they can easily stop like 99% of the fighting and shade being thrown by banning a small set of people... yet they don't lmao what gives

also the lag on this site is so horrendous gg

who hurt ur feels this time cutie patootie ? ; o ; ill kill them for a babe like u ;)

My friend hasn't texted me in almost 6 hours and just I'm scared she's dead or she doesn't want to talk to me anymore I mean she's probably just sleeping please but things have just been really awkward with her the last couple of weeks and idk what to do

Why is he not answering me now but he answers me when I'm asleep

Last edited:
It's been almost 8 hours and I genuinely think she's dead

Oh god please just let her be asleep or something

Woke up with a huge migraine and it refused to go away so I've been rockin' it since 5pm today, now I'm starting my 10 hours shift that will be followed by staying up until probably 2-3 tomorrow because I want to go visit my boyfriend's parents with him... I'd feel bad flaking out because I really do miss them and want to see them but I guess it's all riding on weather or not this migraine will decided to go away...

First time posting here after a long while but I've been having an ugly time these past 2 days with being sick and all and I just received news about one of my family members passing away a few minutes ago. Not a nice way to end the weekday and I'm afraid my relatives will fight again for inheritance just like my other side of the family. At least he is in a much better place now and he wanted this to end peacefully for him; he didn't want his family to worry so I hope all is okay.

Last edited:
First time posting here after a long while but I've been having an ugly time these past 2 days with being sick and all and I just received news about one of my family members passing away a few minutes ago. Not a nice way to end the weekday and I'm afraid my relatives will fight again for inheritance just like my other side of the family. At least he is in a much better place now and he wanted this to end peacefully for him; he didn't want his family to worry so I hope all is okay.

My thoughts are with you <3

tfw tum hurts for no reason lollll...

also i tried drawing traditionally again holy i need to work on arms/hands and feet lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back