• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever get yourself so worked up about
something then try to convince yourself it's
not true, so then your brain is going back and forth?

that moment when you take a sip of coffee and you can feel it in your loins right away.

i finally get on to reply to stuff after like 3 days and vm's start glitching out >:////

each time i bring my stylus downstairs i forget it down there, its down there right now, god fukin dammit

I hate it when friends say "I miss you" or "we never talk any more".
Conversations work both ways and I shouldn't have to be the one to start talking each time; you can't miss me that much if you didn't make the effort to at least send a message to see how I'm doing...

A colleague of mine is bullying the new girl. I hate that she wants to leave already because of him.

my stepdad got in a car accident, besides that, there's stupid internet drama going on between me and a bunch of other people which is actually pretty tiring and I don't have time for it because I have a life to live,,,,
and my mom has a kidney stone (AGAIN), she might have thyroid cancer
my dads becoming an alcoholic
too much is bothering me
and this internet drama is the last thing I need tbh

when you send someone a message and you're partially hoping for a response so you know they've read it, and they haven't yet replied even though you know they've been on and have seen it

and you're basically internally going 'hnnnnng' because the response will either be cringe-worthy or relief

sOMEONE TUTOR ME ON MATH VIA TEXT I FRICKING HATE MULTIPLYING BINOMIALS-- LIKE BINOMIAL POLYNOMIALS,,,
FOR EXAMPLE;

(7a+1)(2a^2-6a+6)
WE'RE TAKING A BINOMIAL IN PARENTHESES, AND A TRINOMIAL IN PARENTHESES AND YOURE MULTIPLYING THEM
*is aware this isn't the homework thread*
*is just really irritated/bothered by sTUPID POLYNOMIALS*

drew a nice face but idk how to do the other character and th bodies without it being boringgdgadgaddarfgegfvbhjuk

sOMEONE TUTOR ME ON MATH VIA TEXT I FRICKING HATE MULTIPLYING BINOMIALS-- LIKE BINOMIAL POLYNOMIALS,,,
FOR EXAMPLE;

(7a+1)(2a^2-6a+6)
WE'RE TAKING A BINOMIAL IN PARENTHESES, AND A TRINOMIAL IN PARENTHESES AND YOURE MULTIPLYING THEM
*is aware this isn't the homework thread*
*is just really irritated/bothered by sTUPID POLYNOMIALS*

are you grade 9? im doing the same stuff rn i could help maybe bc its pretty easy for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back