• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for hours i've been trying to schedule classes for next semester and all of the times keep conflicting with each other... also have yet more homework for printmaking class later ffs

I kiiiinda want to get like Pokemon x/y because sun and moon are way too far away but ugh i so did not like that crap also i should finish all my games ****

I kiiiinda want to get like Pokemon x/y because sun and moon are way too far away but ugh i so did not like that crap also i should finish all my games ****

X and Y is pretty good, I maybe would wait until Sun and Moon comes out and then get them so maybe the price will go down a bit more

X and Y is pretty good, I maybe would wait until Sun and Moon comes out and then get them so maybe the price will go down a bit more

No they are not other than you can get stones and evolving stuff "easy" -cough- oras -cough-

Yea I will probably wait all together unless I like sell my sanic game and new leaf but i dont want that rn

yea theyre gonna delete the posts and thats kinda upsetting to me like they always delete posts and its offensive since its erasing history

yea theyre gonna delete the posts and thats kinda upsetting to me like they always delete posts and its offensive since its erasing history

True..

shiida made me choke on my cranberry jelly earlier

I honestly didn't know posting a video to lighten things up was such a crime but okay lol

Sweetie, I'm not gonna sugarcoat your life, because that's not how it is in the real world. xx

I understand spam is trying to be prevented here but let's chill about post quality a bit, kay?

I understand spam is trying to be prevented here but let's chill about post quality a bit, kay?

This ^
Like earlier I got an infraction for replying to a quote with "yessssssss" I was agreeing ._.

This ^
Like earlier I got an infraction for replying to a quote with "yessssssss" I was agreeing ._.
I just received my third infraction cause of post quality. It's not like I'm downright spamming here.

Last edited:
Job applications these days are stupid as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back