• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! :)

I was confident immediately after sitting the exam / submitting the work but now I'm just a nervous wreck.

Tina babe, you got this in the bag!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone I sold art to hasn't sent me payment and everytime I get online I miss her to talk with her

Exactly! I've been waiting since May 12th and I just want to know how I did.

I can't remember how I managed to wait three months for results back in school. Just a couple of weeks feels like too much now!

I had one professor dude who was really slow but I don't think it was three months :eek:

You can do it!

When you just want to expand dong and then you expand wrong 8(

theres this hot guy that im close to and school is ending
and i might not see him next year??

but idk if i'm close enough to like
ask for us to hang out sometime over the summer or something idk

I gouged a hole into my arm...the skin is missing, and the flesh is poking out a little bit...
I don't even know exactly what the hell I hit it on.

I barely ate dinner cause I went to my boyfriends and his mom made weird burgers that were half veggie half meat. I didn't want to be rude so I took a few bites but from the entire day I had 2 bowls of cereal, 3 burger nibbles, and 2 cookies, I mean its not the least I have had but it was just spread over a while... so I am a bit hungry :p

Last edited:
I want to change to this name but I found out some non-Japanese singer has this which is totally not my music taste. eh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

thing is i first saw this name in a book so it's like.. oh yeh rly.

am weeping so much because i'm really confused and stressed about what i'm going to eat during school

i usually skip breakfast during school, and just eat something during recess, then i have lunch and then dinner like a regular person!!!1111!111!

the thing is- 100000% of my meals have rice and i've been trying to cut back on it.

although now, i usually wake up at 6 and have breakfast at 9. my breakfast is usually some bread and cheese with an apple (altho for the past few days i've just been eating nutbars) and then have dinner. (which is still rlly small. a few spoonfuls of rice and a bit of meat. i then eat an apple after it so i dont feel hungry. also fulfills my craving for something sweet after meals ;v; )

so i have like breakfast and dinner. no lunch at all.

i'm planning to just not eat any breakfast and no recess at all, and have bread and apples for lunch.

altho for sure that's going to be hard since recess is at 9, and i'm probably going to get really sleep or feel really sick if i dont eat from 5-11 am D:

maybe i could have bread and apples at recess, then not eat anything during lunch

but recess is only like 20 minutes and that's not enough.

i honestly don't want to eat like i did before bc im going to gain weight and sutff and thinking of that makes me sad

i know im just 12 and the biggest thing i should be worrying about rn are my grades but it feels good to lose weight and idk it makes me happier and more comfortable

but.. now? ? ?

sighs

(username here tbh)

anyways i jav nothing good for lunch and i dont really want to take like a 1-2 bucks lunch on my card lol

my senior year is starting in less than 2 weeks and i'm plagued by the thought of college requirements and college entrance exams
in my country it's like The Big Four or nothing

I named my Ness amiibo PK salmon and I want to change it but he's already level 43 *cri*

my senior year is starting in less than 2 weeks and i'm plagued by the thought of college requirements and college entrance exams
in my country it's like The Big Four or nothing
Good luck man! Senior year was annoying and useless to me.
Also, what show is your sig and avatar from?

It annoys me that a lot of people have not seen my excellent RP idea (Mini Malitia) no advertisement intended :D

Good luck man! Senior year was annoying and useless to me.
Also, what show is your sig and avatar from?

junior year was hell so i'm hoping to redeem myself in my last year of high school
sig and avatar is from an anime called haikyuu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back