• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now contacted this person in 3 different ways and even when they were JUST online they haven't payed me for the work I did, its been a few days, I am about to leave negative feedback cause I spent 3 hours doing a commission for them and I would like to be payed for my work

I have now contacted this person in 3 different ways and even when they were JUST online they haven't payed me for the work I did, its been a few days, I am about to leave negative feedback cause I spent 3 hours doing a commission for them and I would like to be payed for my work

I hate when people scam and even worse take an artist's time for granted. You should make them pay beforehand so they don't screw you over or change their mind as you're drawing it.

I hate when people scam and even worse take an artist's time for granted. You should make them pay beforehand so they don't screw you over or change their mind as you're drawing it.

I don't like to make them pay before in case they don't like it in which we can talk about a price redcution, which of anything I do a lot anyway, but being ignored is not ok

FmjmkwQ.jpg

OMFG I KNOW! I fell yesterday and something poked a hole into my arm...have no idea what I hit or where my skin went.
That, dear friend, is my tissue and whatnots..

EW FLUFFERNUGGET! (On a less gross note, I made an account on your forums xD)

EW FLUFFERNUGGET! (On a less gross note, I made an account on your forums xD)

I KNOW! Just imagine having to look at it everyday, because you have to change the bandage and put alcohol and antibiotic ointment on it! It's uglier in person xD

{on a less gross sidenote: THANK YOU! :D }

I KNOW! Just imagine having to look at it everyday, because you have to change the bandage and put alcohol and antibiotic ointment on it! It's uglier in person xD

{on a less gross sidenote: THANK YOU! :D }

Ew ew ew WHY WOULD I WANT TO IMAGINE THAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back