• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SCREAMMM HUGE RANT SORRY VENTING
mum is going through that health phase.. She is like watching those BS youtube videos explaining antioxidants and whatever and is forcing us all to take all these supplement crap.
she is addicted to her friend's company's anti aging & health line that she is even making my dad stop taking his high blood pressure pills and start drinking this fake detox age cleanse idk juice. THAT MAYBE EVEN LEAD TO SOMETHING HAPPENING TO HIM. Its like talking to a brick wall, she told me when i was in hypochondriac mode a few years ago to not believe what the internet says, like WebMD.. BUT NOW SHE IS FALLING FOR ALL THAT NONSENSE ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY.

I got a graze the other day. "Ava put on my cream!! it has stem cells so it will heal faster", "No thanks, i'll stick to vaseline","FINE STICK WITH THE CHEAP STUFF. DON'T WANT TO WASTE IT ON YOU. IT WORKS AVA LISTEN TO ME"
yeah no you know only think it works since you are so desperate. one, you don't look any better no offence, two its a total waste of money, three you are so gullible.

like last week i saw a bill pop up on your email totalling over a grand, i click it to see that you're buying this product stuff.
the other day, "hey mum can i get a new phone now please?", "NO i have heaps of bills to pay, i have insurance coming up soon....etc"
YEAH BULL THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY, YOU JUST SPENT HEAPS ON THIS WORTHLESS STUFF!!!

"OH YEAH ever since i started taking it, i feel so much better and lots of people have been complimenting me!! my wrinkles are gone whenever i use the cream...." UM any old moisturiser helps the appearance of wrinkles , even i know that.

far out, now im pretty sure i just got high blood pressure thanks to you. please don't put me on that juice.

The mushrooms have a distinctive conical to bell-shaped cap, up to 2.5 cm (1.0 in) in diameter, with a small nipple-like protrusion on the top

nipples

nipples

I am honestly SICK to god of living where I am now, it's full of racism and white people are literally treated lesser because there's "less of us"
YEAH NO WONDER BECAUSE YOU'RE A BUNCH OF GODDAMN RATS WITH NO POSITIVE FUTURES.

Where I live has a large community of Islamic people who're raised to somehow HATE other races that differ from their own (Doesn't effect Indians, Sikhs etc due to similar colored skin) and It's driving me to a point of rage, if you're not a chavvy white person, you're considered useless to these people, I don't understand why people like me have to go through this.

Ugh...Anyway, I'm walking home from picking my younger brother from school, everything is all peachy and everything but by our local Paper shop (Drug store in US??) and a bunch of shady looking Islamic teens are chilling by there, they start giggling and one of em pulls out a BB Gun and manages to hit me with it (crotch) so ofcourse I didn't notice till it happened so I jumped a little from the shock and they're laughing like no tomorrow, then they continue trying to hit me with it.

I wouldn't be so bothered because these people just end up being rejected and live a crap life at an older age because of their immense shadiness anyways, but the fact they're trying to hit me while I'm walking with my 8 year old brother.

Why do they think this is ok? IT'S A KID...These people just need to grow up and realize their years are growing shorter each day, BB Guns are ****ing weapons, what if they shot me in the eye? THERE GOES ONE EYE IN THE MATTER OF SECONDS...

I'm furious, I don't give no ****s if they're Shady teens, If this happens again I'm getting Police involved, I am not putting up with this goddamn discrimination bull**** no longer.

Not to mention yesterday that some random stranger was trying to talk to my brother randomly because some friends of his were calling him, He just reeked of pure Pedophile...

It's been shown to me that I am depressed, and now seeing that all the struggles and issues I go through are symptoms of depression I'm not sure what to do.
Sometimes it effects my day way worse than other days.. Today is one of those really bad days.
These are the days I wish I could shut my brain off and feel nothing, at least that way I'm not hurting, crying until my eyes burn and having a massive headache throughout the day.
These are the days I wish I was someone else. Someone normal.

I wanna play cards but all casul turts be like ay 3 is a crowd and hyogo and noiru is too good

The mushrooms have a distinctive conical to bell-shaped cap, up to 2.5 cm (1.0 in) in diameter, with a small nipple-like protrusion on the top

nipples

nipples

yeah but where can u buy them tho?
it hella bugs me when people use "since" in place of "because". like I know that's super weird because it's completely normal but when people say it in conversation, "he's brushed it more often since he dyed his hair," "she uses that since it makes her comfortable," it makes you sound like a tryhard news reporter???

Last edited:
that was from a mushroom article on wikipedia lmango. idk ask your local dealer

also i wanna change my name.. and i have a few ideas but idk which one to pick.

- - - Post Merge - - -

on tbt that is. well i hate my real life name too f u dad

38.5hrs left until I find out whether or not I actually have a degree.

I'm terrified and excited all at once. I can't stand this waiting.

38.5hrs left until I find out whether or not I actually have a degree.

I'm terrified and excited all at once. I can't stand this waiting.

Best of luck! :D

also i really hope they continue after the 5th, dang.

Thank you! :)

I was confident immediately after sitting the exam / submitting the work but now I'm just a nervous wreck.

I know the feels. It's when you submit a work you think it's worth the effort or just good overall then there are weeks of waiting, ugh.

Exactly! I've been waiting since May 12th and I just want to know how I did.

I can't remember how I managed to wait three months for results back in school. Just a couple of weeks feels like too much now!

Exactly! I've been waiting since May 12th and I just want to know how I did.

I can't remember how I managed to wait three months for results back in school. Just a couple of weeks feels like too much now!

Wish you good luck on the results ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back