• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never honest with myself and I wish I could be more honest to others if I knew they would answer me back seriously. Sometimes I'll say something that I really mean (that's also quite ooc for me) and they would brush it aside as if they were too anxious to make things more serious. I really want to have a conversation with them about if they ever thought of me in that way but I think we've passed that stage now so it's more like we're just strangers all over again.
I'd just say hi and act like I'm happy and indifferent to what we've become and we'll just talk about how our days went and that's it. It wouldn't go beyond that because maybe you just aren't as interested in my life as I am with yours. :T
(if I ever recognized
youin the street then I'd run away lmao)

Last edited:
Cosplay still isn't here and we leave for the anime convention next Friday. Hoping it gets here within the next week or I'm screwed.

A brand new, MAIN Animal Crossing game isn't announced/confirmed yet after 4 years!

- - - Post Merge - - -

People calling homosexuality a "lifestyle" as if it's anything more than a sexual orientation we can't choose.
You don't know anything about my lifestyle. You're just trying to label me into something not worth thinking about.

I totally agree with this. Although, I'm not an LGTBQ person, it's like comparing it to eating unhealthily and not working out - it's not a lifestyle. It's just a normal way of living.

Cishets are evil and only the trans and not straights rule above all others Why do ppl think like this

Cishets are evil and only the trans and not straights rule above all others Why do ppl think like this

This too. MY jaw literally dropped when I heard them talking like that :c That's like reverse racism...(I'm a minority btw o.o)

Speaking of which, YOU CAN BE TAN IN SPLATOON. Get it to-freaking-gether Animal Crossing developers!

Last edited:
This too. MY jaw literally dropped when I heard them talking like that :c That's like reverse racism...(I'm a minority btw o.o)

Speaking of which, YOU CAN BE TAN IN SPLATOON. Get it to-freaking-gether Animal Crossing developers!

Most trans/not cis/straight people talk like that, well a lot that my husband and I have experienced and we're like?? How can you be like that. It's like becoming what you're against

Idk whenever we voice an opinion that doesn't go with the hive mind we get the whole "You're just kissing up to the cishets!" like we can't have a mind of our own or something

bc thats an actual problem that affects people ........

I was just getting that it's kind of disheartening when I all I wanna do is be friends with them, just like how I wanna be friends with everyone else. I am an ethnic minority and I've dealt with problems as a child, but I don't go around hating on non-minorities at all. Just the ones that "cause trouble".

Oh okay XD saw your post
|
|
v

Last edited:
I was just getting that it's kind of disheartening when I all I wanna do is be friends with them, just like how I wanna be friends with everyone else. I am an ethnic minority and I've dealt with problems as a child, but I don't go around hating on non-minorities at all. Just the ones that "cause trouble".

I completely agree, it's one thing to point out legitimate problems, but it's another thing to blindly hate people for no reason, or on the grounds of being ""cishet"" etc.

On a lighter note,

i wanna eat cookies so badddd but the calories T_T

the problem w ppl cryign "trans people shouldnt hate cis ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is that it's almost never about trans people and cis people being equal, it's about cis people being offended that trans people don't like being treated like crap by cis people so they say that hate is hate bc obviously being told ure transphobic is a thousand times worse than hundreds of trans people being murdered for being trans lmao
i agree that no groups should hate another groups. it would be great if hate wasnt such a big thing!!!!!!! but thats not how it works and cis people who want to separate themselves from "the other" cis people generally just dont like acknowledging that they can be transphobic too.
is it mean to tell a cis person that theyre horrible for being cis? yea. but it isnt nearly as big of an issue as people make it up to be, almost every time theres a discussion about transphobia someone will be like "YEAH BUT ONCE SOMEONE GOT MAD AT ME FOR MISGENDERING THEM??!?!?!?!?!?" l m a o

also in my personal experience ppl who are "Cisphobic" generally dont have a burning hatred for every cis person who ever existed, it is more of a hatred of the cis society and how ignorant cis people are allowed to be when trans people are forced to live w the constant oppression. if transphobia didn't exist trans people wouldnt hate cis people. if "cisphobia" didnt exist cis people would still be killing trans ppl lol

well xcept for some violent extremist who puts Legit Curses on ppl who disagrees with them and also they want all men 2 die and yeah that's messed up but bringing them up every time someone says something negative about cis ppl is Rly Petty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh wow, how original, I've certainly never heard that one before

lol
well Anyways arent u that person who believes in transtrending n love transmedicalism or w/e lmao Nevermind.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back