• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dad's been dead for almost two years and his birthday was yesterday. It's hard to want to keep on and the sadness just festers. It sucks his birthday passed with just a whisper. Like it's a random day, like it's any other day. This sucks :(

But I am getting the Monster Hunter Amiibo soon and then Felyne can move right in :)

Last edited:
Donald Trump is out of his mind and I know it's going to go badly but I'm secretly excited for him to get wrecked, but that makes the future bleak.

Friends are trying to involve me in drama between them that I physically could not care less about and I'm just NOT in the mood :/

8 page group report due to on Tuesday and I'm typing up the most to fill up the pages. I'm really mad because he said 1.5 spacing which makes it even harder to fill up the pages. Why 1.5? Almost everything is double spaced now for assignments.

people guilt tripping me for having an expensive lifestyle -- i basically spend everything I earn but I am never in debt
aight, I don't eat much in general so let me enjoy my 4 packages of nama choco I got from Hokkaido

i want to play AC with some of my friends here but my new town isnt at the point id like it to be, let alone my mayor

Last edited:
I am so freaking tired. Each night I've been getting 3-4 hours of sleep then popping right up and not being able to go back to sleep... it's not the business when I have a 10 hour work shift to do... My eyes burn and are strained and just want to be closed but I still have 7 hours to go... woo...

I partied too hard and I'm exhausted and I have so much to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back