• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crush is engaged apparently.

Last edited:
Can you not message me just to start un-needed drama? If you're bored and need something to do please go outside or do something positive, spend time with an animal I dunno. Being passive aggressive to strangers isn't the answer if you're bored or if something's wrong. I genuinely hope you start to feel better if something is bothering you, trying to put negativity on others isn't the answer.

Can you not message me just to start un-needed drama? If you're bored and need something to do please go outside or do something positive, spend time with an animal I dunno. Being passive aggressive to strangers isn't the answer if you're bored or if something's wrong. I genuinely hope you start to feel better if something is bothering you, trying to put negativity on others isn't the answer.

lol...

Trusting this "friend."
Never again, I was so close to doing something, only to be dragged to hell. :(

riBoFPD.jpg

WHAT THE **** I JUST WANT TO BUY THIS THING BUT ****ING"^_?'○<8○}▪>[XYO ?$__$9$_4?7+368●>9<•

For some reason I did that thing tonight
I always thought it was weird and didn't understand why people did it
But now I've done it, and to be completely honest, I don't know why lmao

Why am I horrible? What is wrong with me? Why am I not good enough? *Heartbreak*

Just want to let you know I forgive you fully...I regret saying the stuff I said, but, irdk
BTW, if you think that it was me who did those tbt messages:'Im back mother ****er' and stuff like that, wasnt me. Remember Mr.Bean? It was him

I don't have very high expectations or standards, and I think that may negatively effect the people around me too. :T

its 6?F over here but why does my phone say its only 1?F? dang shotty phone

i just realized 2015 was even ****tier than 2014 for me personally and by far is even worse than 2014. Infact 2015 is the worst year of my life , and 2016 didn't even went better , and i dont think this year will be good either

Last edited:
I've been working on a collaborative art piece with my sister's fianc? and I've been waiting for his approval on the lineart for two days now. I really need to know if it's what he wanted before I start pouring hours into colouring... I guess I'll work on something else while I wait? I'm a little concerned though, normally he answers me within the day, but I'm starting to worry that he may not like the job I've done. Confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back