• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • "Join us at 8 PM EDT for a special, for-fun (no spectator points) staff stream of ACNH hide-and-seek!"
    ~~ Streaming now on Twitch with chat in #secret-stream ~~

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lowkey bothered by my friend who made me look like an idiot on twitter

lmao I'm mad at my chemistry teacher
Two meetings ago (which was like two weeks ago) we checked our long exam and I found she miscounted 10 points and miscorrected 6 points in my exam, so she told us to just place any corrections on the paper and she'll get to it soon. Today she gave back our exam scores and there was nothing corrected on my paper! A lot were having their papers check so I slept through class and waited til the line got shorter. Eventually I woke up with only two people left in line so I went ahead to have mine corrected. I told her though that I had class in majors in 10 minutes but my corrections were easy to spot so yeah. She told me to just place the corrections on the paper and I said I already did two weeks ago but she never got back to them. I asked her if I could have them checked next meeting since I had to leave and she got mad, saying she couldn't waste another meeting for checking exams. Lmao anyway we had a heated discussion and I ended up leaving her my paper since I had no choice, but I don't trust her since she's super forgetful and that's 16 points off my exam if she forgets to recheck them. Idk what kind of prof she even is since she doesn't seem to have an answer sheet (my friend said they compared their test with another of another class and found in some items that they had the same anser but one was right and the other was wrong), plus she's misplaced two exams of two people in my class. I'm even angrier at her since she had the gall to get mad at me when I'm the one who has every right to get mad since she never seemed to recheck my exam even after the two-week period I left my corrections with her (and especially when she blamed us for wasting another meeting checking exams, but I mean who's the professor here running the class.....??). ://

Last edited:
The colors of the birthstones and candy in my signatures aren't sorted out so collectables of the same color are next to each other vertically and also in rainbow order

It's gonna take 2 to 3 weeks until I get my Zell Amiibo card... Three. Weeks.

3 weeks until I can kick out Peewee lol

is anyone else waiting for the next yuri on ice episode omfg
I can't I need more
this is why I don't watch ongoing anime

I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back