What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This didn't even happen very recently, but I still can't get it out of my mind.

Somebody did some terrible crap to my friends, and then he started saying they were in the wrong, despite doing nothing at all to him previously...? He's done **** like this before, so hopefully that's the end of that.

Accounting II homework due tomorrow, Supply Chain Analysis group project due Thursday, Supply Chain Modeling & Decision Making quiz Wednesday, Accounting II exam Thursday... I'm so screwed this week.

when i tell ppl abt my dissociative disorder..,, n they go "yeah i totally get what it is like, i smoke weed :^)" ..,, that makes me want to light them on fire

I KNOW YOU GUYS SAW MY MESSAGE (seriously...3 people all saw it and don't respond)
please omg just answer the question ;; i need answers by tomorrow
it's just for yearbook guys...

Last edited:
supposed to be doing my english paper, yet.....here i am..yay procrastinating :)

I feel like teachers specifically pick a day, and collectively decide to make EVERYTHING due that day.

I have an essay, a calculus project, 3 physics assignments, a Spanish presentation, AND an English test Friday.
My gpa is going to be lower than my own self esteem soon

huh is it just me or are the Halloween subforums down (it's prolly just me hmm)

I have class in less than an hour and I haven't even gotten out of bed even though I hate being late lmao

Last edited:
So done with myself rn. I got ONE MARK off an A on my science yearly, and I could've easily gotten that mark if I put 2 examples of fossil fuels on one of the questions instead on 1 ughhhh kms

my friends: hey man!, MHGEN is pretty great!

me (doesnt have GEN yet): rathalos is pretty great right ;-;

I have today only to study for my Accounting II exam tomorrow which I am completely clueless about. This will be interesting...

I'm a socially anxious wreck and shaking right now
Being like this I am certain I won't get a job again because I don't know how to talk impromptu

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am scared...

-sigh- sorry my dear friend
But you never heard my voice and dint want to hear my voice

- - - Post Merge - - -

At least tomorrow it will be the last time you see me
But this discussion will be the last time you hear of me

So I'm sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back