What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
omygosh my stomach, it feels like someone is stabbing me with a hot fork, pepto isnt really helping, rip me

Very annoyed at my internet, since I can't download the recent update which means I can't connect to anyone or adopt dreamies or items. :/ My internet is the sole reason why I can't ever finish my town ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also lmao I have orgwork today (aka helping finish our org magazine) but people aren't responding and I need their news articles asap zzz

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also need to study for a stat exam next week but due to this ****ty internet I can't download the powerpoints. You know what I give up I'm going to a computer shop.

English class always finds a way to make me feel awkward and give me anxiety.... These projects and I feel so alone in that class it hurts. I have no confidence without my friends and I feel so awful about myself when I'm there. The fact that everyone else has someone to work and talk with just drives in the feeling that I'm a poor helpless loser. Just... sigh

I can't change back to my unmodded avatar until next week because it's on another computer. lol

My iPad it's charging
My 3ds it's charging but my phone isn't -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

My iPad it's charging
My 3ds it's charging but my phone isn't -.-

Yesterday was a nightmare of a day, so I am just hoping tonight stays quiet and that I can work on my NaNoWriMo.

I hate my haircut lmao I look like a freaking coconut
someone said I also looked like Bonnie from HTGAWM and I'm perpetually scarred, or at least until my floofy hair grows back

every 4-5 hours i get a really bad stomach ache and i have to chug pepto to make it go away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back