• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing in life is ever simple. Class scheduling is coming up on the 31st so I go to make an appointment with my academic advisor only to find out that there are NO appointments until the 8th of November. All the good scheduling will be taken by then so now I have to figure it out by myself. What a big pain in the ass.

i almost told him that dream.... where i liked but he will find me wierd...
what wrong with me

my parents won't leave me alone while I do drugs

jk.. But really they won't leave me alone and I just wanna watch saving private Ryan and not do my homework

come here already at least i know they are on their way..

also probably not going there until next week ah :{

its not my fault that i found late at least i found him -.- what about you guys.. oh right you never found one.... and you cant make it on friday and SAYING THAT TO ME -.- hmmp!

now the problem with my other group project

you told me the thing on sunday to be presented on thursday im not mrs. smart flashy...
-sigh-

god please help me in both im doing my best

This is the worst backache I've ever had... I'm 19 but I physically feel like I'm 80 ._.

I can't even sit in my car I have to jump in it lol

Last edited:
All this waiting is not helping.

Boyfriend's in surgery right now, really hoping it goes well for him. Waiting room sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back