What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
having the worst ****ing day at work ever and i feel like there's a good chance of me bursting into tears at any given moment

probs not finding a cool ds game but heckle i'll play that quit smoking game over yni all day >>

Someone stole my 3DS XL and all my 3DS games. >:|

Last edited:
I.. Need TBT, I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!! HYDBJJFJKJG!!!! *Goes ape-crapola crazy, like you would not believe*

:):):):):):):):):):(:):):):):)

Holy **** that sucks. Was it someone at school or just out in a public place?

My own home actually! I was away in a psych ward for about a week and a half, and apparently my mom noticed my 3DS and games were missing from my room. I have my suspicions on who it was, though I'm not really sure there's anything I can do about it! :/

Someone stole my 3DS XL and all my 3DS games. >:|

Oh my god!! I am so sorry to hear you've your 3Ds and games stolen. :( i can only imagine your pain. Thats really awful! I've had items stolen of me leaving my gate open in the game and that made me real upset so what more if that was my 3Ds.
I can't believe how people can just do this!
I hate thieves!!! They're scum bags !!

My own home actually! I was away in a psych ward for about a week and a half, and apparently my mom noticed my 3DS and games were missing from my room. I have my suspicions on who it was, though I'm not really sure there's anything I can do about it! :/

Oh man! That just sounds terrible! I do hope you get them back or something :(

Oh my god, this girl is pissing me off

Hey! I was just wondering if you had those 2 J-Hope photocards, and how much they were? Tysm ^^

Oh, and also how much Now 3, and the Epilogue photocards were?

What jhope photocards?

For now3 fullset is $45, and those aren't epilogue photocard, but its epilogue photoset

The Dope one, and the other one in that same photo...And ah ok, the epilogue photoset then? Thank you again, sorry!

Oh i have jhope dope photocard

Yeah, that one and the other J-Hope one on the top row ^^

On the same picture as dope photocard?

Yeah!

Ceci photocard is USD $40

Ooh ok, a bit expensive, sorry. How much is the Dope PC and Epilogue PS then?

....*and it continues*...

Like goddamn, just give me the prices omfg
I finally got you to understand which photocards, and then you don't tell me their price =________= Why can't you just put the prices in your post instead of asking people to message you
"i have jhope dope photocard" *yes I know that's why I'm asking you the ****ing price*
aLSO 40 DOLLARS FOR A PIECE OF CARD JFCCCCCC

Maybe I'm being dramatic and unfair but I'm feeling pissy today rip soz, like just tell me the prices already, I've been messaging you for a week, thanks to your late replies ;;

Also a ton of games are coming out between the end of this month and next month and I spent $40 of my cash on an impulse buy of a game where a bunch of ninja girls talk about their boobs. Gameplay = Good. Story = Bad. I tend to impulse buy games before college starts because I get a lot of anxiety. Now I'm low on cash to get anything at this point. Holding out hoping I can get Dishonored 2 and Pokemon Moon.

Man, sorry to hear that. I've got so many consoles and games I'm hoping never get taken away or I'd flip.

Hnn I found loads of awesome merch on different websites, but every time, the shipping is the same or more than the actual price of the item.....like I'm not paying ?11 for a badge that's 4 quid

*hugs* I hope everything goes well <3

Also too tired and cold here also I should go do the laundry egh

Thank you, dear. All went well thankfully. Feel better! <3

I'm pretty sure I caught a sore throat today. I don't mind too much.

Hnn I found loads of awesome merch on different websites, but every time, the shipping is the same or more than the actual price of the item.....like I'm not paying ?11 for a badge that's 4 quid

oh shipping is a killer esp in England ;; also customs will add a ?9 charge (at least) for anything over ?15 including shipping, so yeah thats fun. generally fan merch is better from like artists and stuff, and dont go to storenvy because they tend to do "everywhere else" shipping which includes the uk for like... $18...no.

oh shipping is a killer esp in England ;; also customs will add a ?9 charge (at least) for anything over ?15 including shipping, so yeah thats fun. generally fan merch is better from like artists and stuff, and dont go to storenvy because they tend to do "everywhere else" shipping which includes the uk for like... $18...no.

Gahh ikr
And omfg....that's......crazy
But yeah, all the stuff I was looking at was fan merch, but I dunno if I can afford it with the shipping noo

;;;;;;;

so tired me want to sleep il be uncomfortable sleeping
gotta memorize a presentation for tomorrow i gotta try out clothes to look my best
gotta bake some merengues to give tomorrow

Thank you, dear. All went well thankfully. Feel better! <3

I'm pretty sure I caught a sore throat today. I don't mind too much.

Glad to hear and thank you :D

also so cold here.. i want to have tea but not a good idea to mess up my head lul.

Gahh ikr
And omfg....that's......crazy
But yeah, all the stuff I was looking at was fan merch, but I dunno if I can afford it with the shipping noo

;;;;;;;

shipping. is. pain. i generally, as a rule of thumb, never buy something if shipping is more then the product itself :v probs why i have so little VLD merch //dies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back