• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't seem to get any good story ideas out of my stupid melon. it's times like this i miss having a co-writer.

also, a string cheese i was going to have tasted like carrots, wtf.

too much responsibility for a project that isn't mine. also the fact that nothing's 100% ready and we're running today. great.

it's not bothering me so much but I finally have a date that I'm meeting my friend on, it's in less than three weeks which is really pretty soon and I'm so happy to finally be meeting her, she's honestly the best. but I'm also super scared that I'll mess up or be awkward or something and make her hate me, idk I'm just really bad at speaking to people and I have this awful thing where i blush super badly if im nervous or smth so that'll probably happen and no thanks.. I just want it to go well, what if we have nothing to speak about in person or just don't 'click' or something???? honestly ik i'm worrying about **** for no reason but I don't want to mess it up, I don't want to loose her uhh, i've been speaking to her everyday for nearly 5 years so yeah we should've met ages ago, we've had plans to before but they've always fell though. why can't i just not be awkward and stuff? if i wasn't i wouldn't be worrying about all this

hahah you are so gullible we never had anything "special" so stop blabbing man. i don't deny we spent time or anything but i'm not gonna be your friend you see like twice a year when we live in the same suburb dude.

You can ****ing fight your grandma and grandpa and dad and ****ing Skype call me until 3 pm ***** we go but you just ignoring I'm about to get ****ing eevee on your ass

I want to stuff my face with watermelon but we have none in the house.

Also I want to create a roleplay but I don't have any ideas for one.

why do ppl keep saying i have huge canine teeth, stop lookin at my teeth! ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back