• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent someone art and they never replied and now i'm not sure if i even actually sent it. love it

My medication is all wrong and not working!

And I'm barely motivated to tidy my room but the mess is getting to me! Plus I need a new bed because my current one hurts my back but I can't because I have no money.

But on the bright side I have a study day with my friends tomorrow so that should be fun!

Waking up, very upset, only to realize that I'm allowed to go back to sleep. Then waking up to not recognize the person walking through my house. Don't do drugs, kiddies.

Waking up, very upset, only to realize that I'm allowed to go back to sleep. Then waking up to not recognize the person walking through my house. Don't do drugs, kiddies.
That could happen to me without lol.

Also Hoenn dex, so close but smh some gts peeps

Mom. Stop being such a bomb ready to explode whenever you get home and stop complaining and actually do things. I try to clean up as much as I can but just because I don't have uni right now doesn't mean im you f**king housewife

I hate living in the middle of nowhere. I wish Chinese food delivered around here, I want to eat 100 pounds of honey walnut shrimp right now.

Really wish my mom wasn't being a huge **** to me... wouldn't even say hello when I went to make food. RUDE. Now I feel like I wasted money on her combined Mother's Day/Birthday present...

It's that time of year again where my annoying neighbor has nothing to do with his free time so he just runs his lawn equipment.

The way my mind works, sometimes...
It's pretty demented sometimes, and that bothers me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back