• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry and I still have a headache and I want to bang my head against the wall, but I know that will only make it worse. ;o;

me: taking la test and writing an essay in an hour
me: *accidently falls out of seat because reaching for book*
guy: wtf u **** get a ****in life

he got suspended :)
justice

My tooth is being a big fat jerk, I rarely get flare ups this bad but this time its being a mega arse.

theres a sandwich thats just been sitting on a plate in my house
and idk if the person who made it is going to eat it but i want to eat it

my mom got laid off at work and my dad has to support our family on his minimum wage job
+ my sister is heading off to University that costs 20k a year

so I'll be damned if my friends text me one more time about how they can't choose between Chanel or Prada

ive come to the conclusion that i am a bad person
i am a bad person because i just wrote that
now im seeking attention
im so sorry
i shouldnt even be posting this that itself is seeking attention

i feel so wrong

I'm hungry, and I can't make what I want, because I stupidly, purposely didn't get three things that I needed to make it, because I didn't think I would want to, but my friend and I kind of ate all of the good food last night ;n;

- - - Post Merge - - -

The epiphany I just had.

Maturity is a fun thing, people should try it

i used to be able to write easily from the top of my head
did i get stupider or

People who pretend to be their pets online. You're not your dog. Stop pretending to be your dog. It's not cute. It's weird. Stop it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

eep. are you ok ;@;

=

goddammit i knew i forgot smth
i left my iced tea in the coat room agh

Oh, yeah. I'm fine ^-^
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back