• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Science teacher threw me on a curveball. I have like a day to get all this done, and I have to remeasure EVERYTHING

pretty much every smart person in my class is taken for the group project, so here i'm stuck with dumb shts and i'll have to do their work for them if i want a good score.

I wanna cry private
But every time I do get to my room to start
My mom comes and so I hold my tears

-sigh-

Last edited:
...so i cant breed an HA murkrow in a moon ball...?

fwhdnjsajkndsavbhikjan

Unfortunately not. Male Pokemon can't pass down hidden abilities unless it is through a Ditto, yet only the female breeding parent is able to pass down the ball it is in to its offspring. It sucks, I know...

i just want to say hi to him. i only have 1 day of school left but i can't?? UGH i hate this.

What are you doing youtube, why cant i access my subs in the list view and now theyre in a grid?? Pressing the list option does nothing too. Youtube stoopp

the struggle when your style is too mature for cute boys
I could change it but I don't want people to get the wrong idea (>inconsistent style and such)
DUHH i will draw leo anyway!!! my prince :^)

Do Min-joon......Cheon Song-yi........whyyyyyy ;__________________;

I think I need a more light hearted k-drama next ;______;

(It's 5am ****)

Last edited:
My comp science teacher assigned our final project and he expects all the seniors to get it done by checkout day aka this Friday which gives us less than 3 hours now considering how much class time he takes talking and not letting us do work

+ I don't know about the rest of them but the seniors (or actually the juniors too) sitting around me don't have any idea what he's taught us in the past month especially since a lot of us were out for testing and we've basically just been copying his code that he shows us with little to no explanation about what it is or what it does

I really don't like complaining about teachers but this is so annoying he can't expect everyone to move as fast as he does and understand things immediately he's the freaking teacher of course he knows his stuff so WHY DOESN'T HE TEACH US like I'm not trying to have my GPA go down because of an elective class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back