• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite thread was closed on another site. That was the place I could put little things that were bugging me without everyone asking me what it was about. I don't know why, but typing things out helps me a lot, so I'm really mad. It was basically closed for no reason. So you might see me around here more if it doesn't reopen :p

people at pixelation are really slow to post
theres posts from march 26 on the first page of the pixel art board like. holy crap

The aftereffects are so bad....
I don't like them....
And...
I want chips and more cereal.

i want chips too omg. well i do have popcorn at least.

also this leveling in skyrim i swear i can get why they set legendary at 78 because you need the hp but fml i already reset everything 45 times

Why do I keep missing out on funny threads?

crying-waterfalls.gif

i have to go drive for 5 hours and i don't have any clean underware (probably jsut buy some new ones tbh because I don't have time to wash any rn and i have to go and i want clean ones hmm) and i packed my pants so im stuck in yoga pants.
also my ipod is dead and i have no idea where my cds are and this drive is getting old...

people at pixelation are really slow to post
theres posts from march 26 on the first page of the pixel art board like. holy crap

after a couple of hours, someone posted only to say that they look neat (which i really do appreciate) but im still wondering if the tileset needs any more work.....
EUNRN+

I have this last baby tooth that has been here for ages and won't lesve- yet it's almost out and hurts like hell :c

Rude people.
Disgustingly rude people.
Horribly rude immature people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back