• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link's Awakening remake makes me feel old. That game can go and sit in the naughty corner and think about what it's done.

Maybe I'll finally finish it after all these years. Original was too hard.

I used to keep getting stuck in the dungeon where you throw a ball at the pillars.

Checked back in on another site that had a huge impact on my formative years.

Wish I kept up with some people more idk the nostalgia might get me misty-eyed in a bit.

Phone keeps dropping my bars. My high score on the Dino offline game is 444. That's too much y'alls.

remembering someone who was mean to me and dwelling on it like the petty person I am

My tv is broken, I can never sleep, and now I may have to attend jury duty. Oh, and also? I AM SO SICK OF THE STUPID SURROUND SYSTEM KEEPING ME UP!

Sigh...

I don't have a valentine : (

everyone at school were getting chocolate and flowers and teddy bears ;;

I have thoughts that I want to think about. However, I forget them before I get to write them down :(

I tried to go to the park a little bit after dark to catch a Finneon (I'm never able to get this guy before he disappears off my radar) and a police officer stopped me ugh

Curse this stupid game, I don't want to cause any trouble with the law! I'm a good egg! :,(

There?s nothing to eat and I?m hungry But I?m too lazy to go make some actual food :(((

I was working out at the gym today, and when I was changing in the locker room into my shorts to wear so I could lift weights (I had been swimming and thus was wearing swim trunks), this man who was probably in his late 50's or 60's had come up because his locker was next to mine, and he all of a sudden started saying these words that I couldn't even understand because they were mumbled and he very slowly kept patting me on the back... I just minded my own business, getting ready to do what I was going to do, and then was very happy to leave... It's gradually been bothering me less and less, but I found it really creepy and unsettling...

me is too lonely for may 14. I keep finding fresh roses on the floor and i collect them

I was working out at the gym today, and when I was changing in the locker room into my shorts to wear so I could lift weights (I had been swimming and thus was wearing swim trunks), this man who was probably in his late 50's or 60's had come up because his locker was next to mine, and he all of a sudden started saying these words that I couldn't even understand because they were mumbled and he very slowly kept patting me on the back... I just minded my own business, getting ready to do what I was going to do, and then was very happy to leave... It's gradually been bothering me less and less, but I found it really creepy and unsettling...

Jesus Christ can someone say perv? X_x

Jesus Christ can someone say perv? X_x

Yeah, apparently this happened to my RA (residence assistant) that I have for the floor of my dorm at my college. As our gym isn't purely the college's (it's shared with the community, run by one of the local hospitals), anyone can use it as long as he or she has a membership and is an adult. I had thought about reporting the incident to one of the staff members, but I'm not sure what they could do about it. I'm just afraid of it happening again.
Also, my RA had it happen from a different man, so...

Last edited:
I have cold and my throat is sore again. I should probably get used to it because that's kind of always been happening lately like they're part of my routine. I'm just very very lucky that I have someone to take care of me (in exchange that I have to massage her every night). Kidding. But yeah, I do and I was the one who offered to do that initially (then she got spoiled in the process haha). I could probably get sick forever when I have that kind of nurse/doctor, I guess.

my coworker. We literally have to argue with him for like 10 mins to get him to actually do something. I do take it he doesn't want to be out late, so perhaps helping us may stop that from happening?? It's hard to find good help these days lol

The fact that my mayor looks a lot like Sanae Hanekoma from The World Ends With You. And now my mayor doesn't have an original look because I sorta stole that character's design without knowing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back