• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to ask someone on why she opted out of buying a Nintendo Switch and why she initially decided not to buy a 3DS before ACNL came out, but she's not answering my questions. I believe she's trying to ignore me. Is she intentionally ignoring my questions and messages because I supported Trump, or is she just not comfortable answering these questions? I really wanted to know why she didn't want to buy the 3DS initially or the Switch.

Just letting you know two things:
1. I supported most of Trump's politics considering that I am a Republican, but when it comes to his moral behavior and twitter activity, he's not a nice person. I can't excuse him for that. Of course, I don't like everybody on the Republican Party either (especially Roy Moore).
2. I'm fine with people opposing Nintendo's current decision to make newer games easier, but I am bothered by those who back out of support completely without even trying. For example, you like playing Nintendo's handheld games since the days of the Game Boy, but refuse buying the 3DS despite having worthy titles that live up to the previous systems' standards. If you're boycotting Nintendo's newer games because of how easy they are, here's something I would like to let you know. They would've put this much handholding in older games if it weren't for the data limitations at the time. They try to make it easy for everyone to achieve the basic goals, yet hard to complete everything. And the reason why older games are harder is because of the lack of instructions, which was the result of data limitations.

1. I can't tell if I'm feeling better or if I'm simply still loopy and desperate to feel better from my cold.
2. If I'm still loopy, too loopy to work lol

I'm trying to ask someone on why she opted out of buying a Nintendo Switch and why she initially decided not to buy a 3DS before ACNL came out, but she's not answering my questions. I believe she's trying to ignore me. Is she intentionally ignoring my questions and messages because I supported Trump, or is she just not comfortable answering these questions? I really wanted to know why she didn't want to buy the 3DS initially or the Switch.

1. I supported most of Trump's politics considering that I am a Republican, but when it comes to his moral behavior and twitter activity, he's not a nice person. I can't excuse him for that. Of course, I don't like everybody on the Republican Party either (especially Roy Moore).
2. I'm fine with people opposing Nintendo's current decision to make newer games easier, but I am bothered by those who back out of support completely without even trying. For example, you like playing Nintendo's handheld games since the days of the Game Boy, but refuse buying the 3DS despite having worthy titles that live up to the previous systems' standards. If you're boycotting Nintendo's newer games because of how easy they are, here's something I would like to let you know. They would've put this much handholding in older games if it weren't for the data limitations at the time. They try to make it easy for everyone to achieve the basic goals, yet hard to complete everything. And the reason why older games are harder is because of the lack of instructions, which was the result of data limitations.

Just an assumption from a 3rd party looking in, but if the conversation is as well, passionate as this, I'm assuming this is why she may not be replying? Just me though lol

Just an assumption from a 3rd party looking in, but if the conversation is as well, passionate as this, I'm assuming this is why she may not be replying? Just me though lol

She could be passionate about her decision to not support Nintendo, just like how I am about older fans losing respect in Nintendo, Game Freak, HAL Laboratory, or whoever, but I also know that she hates Trump a lot, also hates the Republican Party as a whole. I’m gonna be honest here. I actually voted for Trump in 2016. But my vote wasn’t about Trump. It was about Hillary, Obama, the Supreme Court, and how badly society declined during the Obama years. I never even liked Trump to begin with, but it didn’t matter who I voted for because Trump is going to win my home state anyway. The fact that I voted for Trump or even supported him could possibly be why she wouldn’t want to respond to me. She probably found out that I did it.

How could I be so inconsiderate? My mom's out there, working her rear end off to support our family. She's a single parent, and my dad has not payed a mere cent to her for child support. I haven't seen him in years, and I don't know where the hell he is now. My mom needs me, she really does. Do you know what she's been saying to me lately? "Prices are going up. Insurance rates are going up. I'm so tired." Damn it, mom. I'm sorry I haven't been much use to you. Starting now, I'll do the best I can to support you.

It’s not very fun when your parents are arguing in front of you, and when your dad thinks that everything he does is correct. Poor mum. I saw her crying in the bedroom the other day. It broke my heart, and she’s getting older as well... she never wants to talk about the fights that she has with my father. She’s just a modest, quiet soul who defends herself and gets scolded for it. If my dad attempts to fight my mother, then I will kick him so hard. He may not know that I kick very hard, and he also may not know that I took football lessons for years now.

if someone ignores you to do a talk about nintendo just because politics then that person is stupid

Last edited:
What's bothering me right now is ^that guy up there^ is posting incorrect facts on my profile

why does my hair have to grow so fast gggghhfffjgkjg I wish I knew someone who would cut it for free. ;/

if someone ignores you to do a talk about nintendo just because politics then that person is stupid

Lol no one is ever obligated to answer to you. And if you already know the reason why they might not be interested in talking to you there's really no need to push it.

I want bamboo is my town so badlyyyy, but I only have the second store upgrade :eek:

Yet again, staying up because of your snoring.
I'd post how loud it is, but wouldn't be kind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want bamboo is my town so badlyyyy, but I only have the second store upgrade :eek:

I can get you bamboo if you like?

- - - Post Merge - - -

She could be passionate about her decision to not support Nintendo, just like how I am about older fans losing respect in Nintendo, Game Freak, HAL Laboratory, or whoever, but I also know that she hates Trump a lot, also hates the Republican Party as a whole. I?m gonna be honest here. I actually voted for Trump in 2016. But my vote wasn?t about Trump. It was about Hillary, Obama, the Supreme Court, and how badly society declined during the Obama years. I never even liked Trump to begin with, but it didn?t matter who I voted for because Trump is going to win my home state anyway. The fact that I voted for Trump or even supported him could possibly be why she wouldn?t want to respond to me. She probably found out that I did it.

Even still, making it this big a deal probably isn't helping the cause :c

Apples, chill pill dude. Also what a person wants to buy, it's their decision. I for one will not support Switch unless they drop in price and/or they drop that stupid paid multiplayer thing. That goes for all consoles though.

Also rip wallet but those shirts were so cute aa

It is, but if they are going to ignore your questions because of political reasons, it would be about every subject, including video games, food, weather, holidays, everything. They probably don't even want to talk to you about anything if you voted for someone they absolutely hate with a passion.

I know it was a bad idea to vote for Trump, considering what you guys stand for, but I have my reasons to pick someone. My beliefs are vastly different to what most of this site believes in. If I had to vote in the past many presidential elections back since 1968, it will always be the Republican candidate, including Nixon, Reagan, and Bush, three other guys Trump haters hate with a passion.

why does my hair have to grow so fast gggghhfffjgkjg I wish I knew someone who would cut it for free. ;/

Lol no one is ever obligated to answer to you. And if you already know the reason why they might not be interested in talking to you there's really no need to push it.

I understand that. But if I were to assume why she refused to buy a switch and almost didn't want to buy a 3DS, judging by the other things she said, it could be because of how Nintendo is making their games easier in the future. Back in the GB/N64 era and GBA/GC era, games used to be more challenging, but since they are trying to appeal to the newer generations, they want to cut the difficulty for newcomers. Some people really want more challenge, and some people would refuse to buy the hardware because of the software. I did know that she opted out of buying Pokemon Sun and Moon because of putting more in-game instructions and destination waypoints on the map to indicate where to go, which gave me a clue about something. I'll stop here for now.

Also, my hair does grow fast too. But I get haircuts once every seven weeks.

Uhhh I really hope it's not EMS for a few cards, I selected reg mail/air small packet for a reason and I don't want home delivery at 7 am tyvm lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back