• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
people being dumb in a way it annoys me. when i show my drawings to others they're like "oh i've been drawing for so long but can't be like you!" and "i wish to draw like you but i have no time!" "I can't draw, i'm not born with the talent!" yes you have time. no you haven't been drawing PROPERLY in whatever timeframe you've been drawing for. and no, you don't start drawing amazing pictures right after you are born. it's a skill anyone can develop.

another is languages. so i am quite interested to learn French, so i put my 3ds in French so i can learn more. then when people are curious they're like "is that Spanish? looks like spanish to me!" or "lol i don't know one word of french!" or "i should pay attention in french class!" "you're weird for doing that! just play in english"

come on! :mad: why are all these people so lazy to just get off their games and try learning something new? and then whining at me or acting dumb? it's so annoying.

do you guys not trust us?
what is it that the other have and we don't. we all worked so hard to fit in and i thought with you guys was where i belonged but i'm starting to doubt that. am i being too naive getting so frustrated over something this small? if i ask you will you just say "oh i didn't know that you were upset, i will tell you" is it me or you that is acting narrow-minded?

another is languages. so i am quite interested to learn French, so i put my 3ds in French so i can learn more. then when people are curious they're like "is that Spanish? looks like spanish to me!" or "lol i don't know one word of french!" or "i should pay attention in french class!" "you're weird for doing that! just play in english"

lmao bc my sig is totally spanish

also hnnng i really hope i get my cards tomorrow!

I've been laying here in my bed for about two and a half hours now...

I have no motivation to get up ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

another is languages. so i am quite interested to learn French, so i put my 3ds in French so i can learn more. then when people are curious they're like "is that Spanish? looks like spanish to me!" or "lol i don't know one word of french!" or "i should pay attention in french class!" "you're weird for doing that! Just play in english"
Sounds like you're paying too much attention to others. I would just ignore them. Idk if people thought I was stuck up in HS but it sure kept them from saying dumb stuff to me.

Also don't feel bad about playing on your 3DS in French because you're interested in learning it. My brother is a sophomore in college and he plays his Xbox One in German. Been doing that for about two years now, and now he's taking German in college and doing really well!

The past 24+ hours have been so tough. Doesn't help that my math final is today and I could hardly pay attention when trying to study last night

Wow, mom, good job keeping up a positive spirit and refusing to take help and blame it all on me. Yeah so what it's my mone and if you don't want to take them for help, sure I'll go burn them if it makes you feel better

jfc she's the worst drama ***** ever

tumblr is Extremely Cursed i just saw drama between a 13 year old self identified "map" aka pedophile who's into cgl and an anti pedophilia discourse blog and the notes were filled with some of the most stupid and gross things ive seen on tumblr in a long time and honestly???? this is why god left us

i have to wake up at 2am tomorrow to get ready & go to tour the university i'm transferring to and it's going to be raining when i leave and the entire time i'm there. i don't want to be on the interstate at 4am with it raining i'm gonna die hhhhh

like im just????????????? so weirded out??? because these people exist somewhere in this world in real life and they are real people with actual physical bodies and they have a family and maybe even friends and they are real people ???? but they are fighting about if pedophilia is bad online ?? and sending each other death threats????

and why are children identifying as pedophiles ????? i dont understand anything about the world and i dont think i want to tbh everything is terrible

- - - Post Merge - - -

rip that was supposed 2 b a post merge oops

Last edited:
I suck so bad at Mario Party 3 omg xDDD
It's really hard cause I'm trying to play this on a computer keyboard. No one said that emulating an N64 controller would be easy :p

And I feel bad cause I keep making Waluigi lose and he is no loser! TT_TT ^^"

I suck so bad at Mario Party 3 omg xDDD
It's really hard cause I'm trying to play this on a computer keyboard. No one said that emulating an N64 controller would be easy :p

And I feel bad cause I keep making Waluigi lose and he is no loser! TT_TT ^^"

yeah that's why i don't more advanced stuff than like gba stuff on emulators lol

Oh god I feel like **** today. Damn I hope I don't ever have to go to school without sleeping again.

Just got my second tat yesterday and I remember how much I hate having to moisturize it :c I am telling you, it gets annoying having my hair get stuck in it and..yuck.

So while my dad was at Walmart I went over to Gamestop, and as soon as I walked the first thing I saw was the hat that looks exactly like the hat from Super Mario Odyssey! I had to keep myself from screaming like a little girl and jumping up and down.

But ofc as soon as my dad walked in I got scared, I told him o really wanted it but he kinda blew it off so I felt bad that I wanted to buy it. Long story short, I didn't get it.

But now I'm regretting it. I've wanted that hat since I started to see it pop up everywhere back in October. I had a perfect opportunity to get it, and I just completely missed out...

God I hate going places with my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back