What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*highfive for a fellow procrastinator*

Assuming you weren't just too busy to do it, of course.

Haha! It's a group presentation, but none of us decided to get together and work on it >.>
But yes, I also decided to play AC instead of emailing them...

~

So I'm moving to Texas in a month. I can't convince the boyfriend to move to Iowa. Despite Iowa having better schooling systems, being more liberal, being a blue cross state, and the whole Ebola thing. I think it would be better for him to move up here. But I don't know. What do you guys think

~​

Ok so it's around 12am, outside was dark, i'm watchin some stuff on the internet, then (I was very sleepy at that time), the next thing i know, I see my computer in sleep mode, I then, unaware of anything, see the time, "7:18AM", so I look behind me where the windows are and the sun had come upp...

it's weird because i dont remember anything at all, i dont remember if i slept, i dont remember anything. It went from 12am to 7am.

~

So I'm moving to Texas in a month. I can't convince the boyfriend to move to Iowa. Despite Iowa having better schooling systems, being more liberal, being a blue cross state, and the whole Ebola thing. I think it would be better for him to move up here. But I don't know. What do you guys think

~​

Honestly even if you do think it would be better, I personally wouldn't ask somebody to move. Moving is basically uprooting your life and moving it all somewhere else. Your job, your friends, your home, your car, whatever. Obviously I don't know your/his situation, but in general yeah, it's his decision if he wants to move. I don't think anybody else should have anything to do with the decision (unless you guys lived together obviously, but by the sounds of it you don't). But that's just me.

As for what's bothering me, trying to plan things for two days away when people won't answer me. If you don't want to answer then I can't go because I have other stuff, so don't get pissed when it's the day of and I'm not there. ;l

Honestly even if you do think it would be better, I personally wouldn't ask somebody to move. Moving is basically uprooting your life and moving it all somewhere else. Your job, your friends, your home, your car, whatever. Obviously I don't know your/his situation, but in general yeah, it's his decision if he wants to move. I don't think anybody else should have anything to do with the decision (unless you guys lived together obviously, but by the sounds of it you don't). But that's just me.

As for what's bothering me, trying to plan things for two days away when people won't answer me. If you don't want to answer then I can't go because I have other stuff, so don't get pissed when it's the day of and I'm not there. ;l
~

Yeah. Plus, I'm okay with moving. Ebola just has me...scared, I guess. And I don't think I'm going to get it, but that doesn't mean that I'm unaware of how things are in Africa...and how they could be here in America. And I suppose maybe subconsciously I'm trying to find ways out of moving. But to be honest, I DO think it'll be good for me. I'm just scared.

My finger hurts because we were playing volleyball in gym and it laned on my index finger. I'm also pretty sure I got scammed out of 1000 tbt

That's horrible. That's a lot of Bell Tree Bells. Who scammed you? Was it someone from the Bell Tree Forums? Was it for an item, a drawing or one of your dream villagers (the zebra in your signature, perhaps?)?

Today and next friday I am staying at school from 9am to 11PM because of mandatory events and classes
and I don't want to buy food bc i forgot my student ID at home

Been working for a week straight on buying a house....constantly have people calling me to make sure stuff is straight to go forward.
Very stressful.

i found the doctor I was supposed to be going on a ward round first and he looked very confused and skeptical, then told me to wait outside while he broke bad news to a family. He never returned for me and I couldn't find him again. Urgh. Sometimes I wonder why they even bother putting us on clinical placement

oh no....

Oh no is right.

when-the-wife-goes-to-a-relief-society-activity-and-leaves-me-with-our-three-kids.gif

I saw an entire conversation on deviantART that went on for about 2 pages and every single person spelt deity wrong.
smh ppl these days

Deity irritates me because it's one of those seemingly random exceptions. I mean, why even bother having grammatical rules and then be like nevermind guys, not with this word. Why? No reason, no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back