What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've concluded my first week as a junior in high school and I've had 7+ hours of homework every week this week just between two classes.

Right now I'm still working on my AP English homework, as I have been for three hours now. Next I have to read 3 chapters from my history textbook and then a chapter in my second history textbook, then write a four paged discussion response that's due Monday morning.

After that I still have to organize some notes from psychology and start working on typing my first experiment report.

This year is going to be pure hell. If it's taking me seven hours to do homework already, I can't imagine how I'm possibly going to survive when I have homework in chemistry & calculus as well as English and history and psychology. Much less when I start working.

Last edited:
My friend is seeking me for advice and I feel like a hypocrite giving it...
I'm in tears and I'm starting to have a panic attack, but I'm not leaving her alone.
I'll deal with myself later; she comes first right now and no matter how triggering it is, I'm gonna help.
I just feel so dirty. I wish she was here because internet hugs aren't the same as real ones.

Last edited:
My boyfran wants me to come over to his place but I'm just so freaking exhausted. I want to go, I do.

But I'd just as soon cuddle up with a nice movie and my cats.

Also? He doesn't even have a proper bed. He's got all the modern technology you could ever find, but no bed because "he doesn't mind sleeping on the couch".

Well the couch doesn't fit both of us lying down, you dip. It's surprisingly frustrating because there's no proper place to-

do

anything.

/cough

My friend on deviantart's tablet broke and she lost everything

I really want to cheer her up but I'm not sure how, and its stressing me out because I hate seeing my friends sad.

I think I'll write her a story, its what I'm 'good' at.

Ok get ready for a moan.
My eczema. I hate it because it's so itchy and it frustrates me that all I can do is cream it. Another thing about it is the bullies , all I've had is eww your arms are dirty, or eww you tramp, don't infect me with your spots. The reason I like tbt is because no one can judge you on your real life looks, and that's why I can see myself staying here for much longer :)

A couple of things, and all of them are related to marching band in some way. Most of them are friend issues.

Also, school starts on Tuesday, and I still haven't contacted my counselor about whether or not I want to drop symphonic band.

Also, college apps-- I have no idea when I'm going to be able to do them, between marching band and homework.

A couple of things, and all of them are related to marching band in some way. Most of them are friend issues.

Also, school starts on Tuesday, and I still haven't contacted my counselor about whether or not I want to drop symphonic band.

Also, college apps-- I have no idea when I'm going to be able to do them, between marching band and homework.

PPHHTTTT marching band problems.

I got really badly sunburned after a 6 hour rehearsal today.

PPHHTTTT marching band problems.

I got really badly sunburned after a 6 hour rehearsal today.

Oy, I feel that. Last week I was an idiot and didn't wear my hat during rehearsal, and I had a really nasty sunburn on my forehead. I just put aloe on it twice a day, and it eventually peeled away.

I want to cut my hair but at the same time I feel like doing so would be throwing away the only part of me that has any value..

I have no skills or talents, I'm not smart, I have a bland personality, I'm not attractive..

The only 'compliments' (more like comments) I ever get from anyone I meet are:

1-Omg you're so tiny!

2-You look just like your Father!

3-Your hair is so loooong! I wish I had hair that long!

So 3 is the closest thing to a compliment I ever get. And I don't want to lose that, but.. Having so much hair is a pain to keep up with. And I'm tired of feeling like I'm defined by my long hair. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back