What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MY NOSE IS RUNNING CONSTANTLY IVE BURST OUT SO MUCH MUCUS MY BOUNTY ROLL IS ALL FINISHED IM SO DEAD WHAT DO I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Why am I posting on here so much?
Okay, so some people are being huge *******s for no reason? I mean, like, literally no reason. Someone was ranting about something and all of sudden people just barge in and ****ing bash on them for sharing their opinion. Jesus guys, what the hell is actually wrong with some people? I mean, we all have those moments where we get really mad, but c'mon.

PS why are people using triangles in their stupid music videos. It's annoying.

Last edited:
I have my practical exam with real patients in less than a month. I panic so much, I know the theory but I freeze in these situations :(

I have my practical exam with real patients in less than a month. I panic so much, I know the theory but I freeze in these situations :(

Ah, good luck! Are you studying to be a doctor, or a nurse? Or a vet?

My problem is is that my good ankle really hurts, and band camp starts Monday. I don't want to hurt myself again. :/

Last edited:
Worrying about going away to school for the first time. I'm super nervous. It's like I do, but at the same time I don't want to go.

I'm worried about my house next year. It's in a bad area, and I'm sharing with 7 other students, most of whom annoy me a lot.
Oh dear...

I've had to reschedule a lot of appointments lately and I'm also really tired.

Insomnia. Nightmares. Those two may be related, I'm not sure.

Learning about my condition has made me really depressed. Knowing how many things in my life were pretty much directly caused by it, I feel like things would've been better if I had known earlier. I could've taken better care of myself and had other people take it all into account.

I also feel kinda lonely at times, and while I'm able to keep it at bay for the most part, it still manages to eat away at me. It also makes me do and say stupid things to people close to me, which I just end up regretting.

Various people have also commented on my body shape (I'm somewhat overweight as one might expect), even though I have been slowly losing weight for weeks. It's not a real confidence booster when suddenly everybody notices what's been there for months and decides to comment on it when it's starting to get better.

I've noticed that a lot of people on this forum are really rude. It's not even funny.

Last edited:
I was really into the fanfiction I was reading, and got to the sequel, to find it was abandoned half-way through. ;-; I desperately want to find out what happens, but it hasn't been touched in over a year, so I probably never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back