What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got done with ACT test practices and I'm 100% sure I failed miserably on the math and science ones.

Math is my strong subject, and science is another good subject. The others are where I have trouble on, especially reading.

I was seeing people on tumblr hating on it. All 'my tax money!!' and all that. People like that bother me because in my opinion if you don't agree with free healthcare then you're a very selfish person, because you're basically saying 'yea let's let the poorer people struggle to pay for medication they need, so we can pay less taxes and doctors can get waaaay more money than they need'. It's such a corrupt system. I can't even imagine, on top of the stress of having say cancer, having to worry about paying for your treatment as well.

It's not free healthcare I am against. It's government taking total control of healthcare. If government has a whole bunch of power, chances are is that they are going to abuse it. If you don't have very many people who know about healthcare very well in power, they may make the wrong decisions or regulations on healthcare. For example, in Canada, a pregnant woman can't get an ultrasound until you're seven months pregnant. Most of the problems related to pregnancy are within the first seven months of a pregnancy. Another example is in the same country, they have an age limit on who can have healthcare and who cannot. So it's not free healthcare I oppose. It's the program that promotes free healthcare is the issue. Although Obamacare isn't at that point yet where they have absolute control, it has many more regulations to anything, and not just healthcare. It's more than just that some people don't want to pay much. It's that they can't consistently afford it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, it's the exact opposite with me. :eek:

Yep. That's kinda true. Even I didn't pass my ACT because of the reading part.

Another debate avalanche, derp.

Oh well, right now my teacher. We are not that many people in the class so ..hurry up grading the assignment D:

I'm terrible at maths and physics, glad I don't do that anymore.

I loved chemistry and biology back then though.

True, I can see what you are pointing to. But I mostly liked it in general, not the overly advanced things.

If you get to more advanced than basic high school yes. I do like learning the abbreviations for the periodic table of the elements though

My boyfriend gets so excited when he passes by anyone other than me. Then when he passes me in the hallway, he kinda has a disappointed half smile on his face, like he's forcing himself to smile. Then he gives me a lousy hug, and we walk away. Oh, what's that I hear in the background? Him screaming someone else's name excitedly while running up to hug them. I feel like crying, I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. He used to be so sweet to me and now he doesn't give a crap. It hurts...

that annoying feeling when you shouldn't be upset but you are..
like, who tells someone that they like them, so much, so so so much and they say they want to be there for you but when you ask them to actually be with you.. they make up some excuse. they're not ready. oh there's too much distance. like.. this wasn't what you told me weeks ago when you told me things were gonna work out and how much i meant to you.. and then say nope and not talk to me for an entire week..

you shouldn't tell me that you'll " set an alarm on your phone to remember" to talk to me.
that's not how feelings work..

I was seeing people on tumblr hating on it. All 'my tax money!!' and all that. People like that bother me because in my opinion if you don't agree with free healthcare then you're a very selfish person, because you're basically saying 'yea let's let the poorer people struggle to pay for medication they need, so we can pay less taxes and doctors can get waaaay more money than they need'. It's such a corrupt system. I can't even imagine, on top of the stress of having say cancer, having to worry about paying for your treatment as well.

This bothers me too. I can't give you a source for this or confirm 100% it's true, but there have been stories of people who have been shot in America and they were forced to pay a lot of money for treatment. I can't imagine living somewhere you're made to pay for healthcare. Like you said, if I had some illness and was under a lot of stress, the last thing I'd want to be thinking about is paying for expensive treatment.

People might complain about their taxes being 'wasted' on other people who get injured, but if they were hurt themselves, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be too thrilled if they had to pay a fortune to get better.

Another thing that's bothering me is that someone bit my knee in my Music class. They just crawled under my table, bit my knee and ran away. I'm still very confused.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My boyfriend gets so excited when he passes by anyone other than me. Then when he passes me in the hallway, he kinda has a disappointed half smile on his face, like he's forcing himself to smile. Then he gives me a lousy hug, and we walk away. Oh, what's that I hear in the background? Him screaming someone else's name excitedly while running up to hug them. I feel like crying, I don't know what the heck I'm doing wrong. He used to be so sweet to me and now he doesn't give a crap. It hurts...

Sorry to hear that :( How long have you been together?

(unrelated, but you're one day older than me :3)

It is so obvious when someone has multiple accounts. We aren't stupid.
822296db-5b00-4570-adfa-1efab4ca7314_zpsipyevct5.png

Did you try talking to him 'bout it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back