What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third time now I've had a deal lined up to sell my tablet and then the person bails out or just disappears.
%&#$*^$@%#$^#$&*#!
Frustrated.

I feel like my teacher hates me. I mean, you say you make outside of school events to get to know the students better, and for other people to get to know each other and get along. But seriously, just because I have not shown up to 1 of these events in the 3 years I've had you as a teacher, does not mean you can just give me dirty looks and not look interested in me when I'm talking to you, you piece of ****.

I regret nothing.

Last edited:
This is bothering me
tumblr_mf08s6bXAl1qhkbil.gif

I have been skipping school a lot which sucks because in August I worked SO HARD to get back in school (I even made a thread about it!). There was a lecture done on a very sensitive issue that disturbed me and I haven't really returned since. I have been staying at home. Studying independently. Wishing the Canadian snowy winter would just go away. Almost Agoraphobic. Isolating myself. I am going to leave home tomorrow, and even socializing, and I left the house today to go grocery shopping. I had a panic attack while reading a textbook chapter yesterday, but I wrote 400 words of research for a publication I am doing. I have been mediating, drinking lots of tea, journalling, trying to take things one day at a time. But it sucks that I see no benefit to going to school. I am not mentally prepared to go back.

I still haven't found a job, the bills are piling up, my house is kind of messy, my life is kind of messy and all I feel like doing is playing my 3DS and watching TV. :\

I quit my job in September because I was really unhappy, but now I wish I hadn't. I don't want to go back to my old job either though.

I still haven't found a job, the bills are piling up, my house is kind of messy, my life is kind of messy and all I feel like doing is playing my 3DS and watching TV. :\

I quit my job in September because I was really unhappy, but now I wish I hadn't. I don't want to go back to my old job either though.

Where do you live?If you live in CA,You can apply for the WMCA QQ
If not please try asking friends and co workers,and do your best!

Last edited:
i feel like a failure... i got my favorite oven pizza... at first i put it in but it didnt heat up since i had forgot a tray in the oven... then i forgot to turn the heat knob and then i burned it into a crisp and am eating it while sobbing just someone off me pelase

I really really hate it when people use "Well, my life is a lot rougher than yours" as an excuse. It doesn't justify being a complete jerk, and even if you really do have a rough life, you still don't have special permission to be rude.

This especially bothers me, because people who are mean to me use this as an excuse a lot more often, since, I'll brag a bit, I'm kind of lucky, and have a very great, smooth life. srsly dont be a jerk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back