Sleek Train Car
Cute Train Car
Floral Train Car
Yellow Caboose
Crystal Tree
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Tockoid
Froggy Snowman
I have been making a point of getting all the dlc items I can(US) so I try to keep up with upcoming items so I don't miss anything. I have been using acnewleaf but I think the guy must be real busy cause he hasn't been updating his site much. I don't mean any offense and I'm not complaining, trust me I know how easy it is to get busy and not have time for things you wanna do. That being said I would like to know if anyone can recommend a good acnl site that is up to date so I can check there too. Thanks

I'd say keep checking this forum on a weekly basis, especially the first 5 days of the month.

The lists and posters that are out on the internet don't seem to correspond to the actual DLC we get from the games Mail office in my opinion. European players (me included) have been getting the fedora chair in November and the raccoon clock last October, which I thought was US only.

I haven't come across any website or forum yet that lists upcoming DLC's

Last edited:
I think some sites get confused with which items come just from normal wifi and which come from a Nintendo Zone.

DLC confuses me anyway. Surely they should be giving us things that wont appear in the shops? But no, the red team cap and another item I've forgotten now have been offered even though they can be gotten normally.

And the Raccoon clock got offered again even though it had already been offered months before for us in the UK.

Last edited:
Back