• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What was your first card?

Isabelle came with my copy of the game. I love Isabelle, but I think I would've been happy with any of the NPCs.

My very first card was Lottie, she came in my hhd box. I didn't realize everyone got random cards from the box until I saw this post. Pretty cool. :>

My very first card was, like a lot of other people according to this thread, the one that came with my happy home designer game box. I didn't really know what to expect to be honest, I didn't have the NFC scanner thing back then so I was just wanting the game. I was pleasantly surprised however, I loved how shiny and high quality the card was and that it wasn't just a flimsy paper card! I actually only bought my first packet recently though and that was because I was excited for the update! My actual first card (the one that came with happy home designer) was Resetti and my first card that came in a pack was Diana! (I didn't actually know that the card you got with the game box was random, I'm glad I found this thread so I could find that out! ^_^)

Lyle.
It took me a bit to figure out who he is. I still don't have a card reader so have not done these yet but I got one of my kids one for Christmas and we'll share!

Last edited:
Back