• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what villager will be the most popular?

I’m really surprised you’d put the bear in 3rd place—are the bears overall popular? I’ve never cared much for them, and the new one is easily my least favorite of the bunch.

Honestly it's hard to put a list out for something like this so early. I can see the cat being the most popular already but the others are difficult. I know Reneigh is quite popular too.

I don't believe bears are too popular but I've seen a lot of posts floating around about the purple bear. I've yet to see anyone post about the others though.

and honestly i don't think the sheep will be as popular- i literally see no one talking about her. what do you guys think?
and who else likes to get non-popular villagers?

the sheep is new but in comparison to the other new villager renders we've seen, quite plain. i think they're cute. also the sheep might actually be a boy, because during that birthday party scene they're wearing a little tuxedo instead of a dress like the other two female villagers.

i also have a feeling that there are still more unrevealed villagers that will also be popular and on many many dreamy wishlists.

I think the orange wolf, cotton candy bear and the heterochromia cat will be some of the more popular amongst the new villagers, which you can already see in the community. I just wonder how they will rank amongst the already popular villagers.

The cat with heterochromia eyes, especially if he turns out to be a smug villager (ㆁωㆁ)

I would also say the new cat but honestly every new villager that looks pleasing to the eye. I hope we will get a new amiibo card set with the new villagers!

i think the tiers will be very similar to the new leaf tiers for all returning villagers. i can see the new cat and space bear being very popular as well.

I think it wont be easy to tell the tiers until we see all of the new villagers. I feel like the few we have seen are not all of the new ones, and one of those if not the cat will be most popular. Other than that the tiers will probably remain similar to in new leaf depending on if they update the dialogue and how individualized each villager is this time around

How many new ones did we get in new leaf? 100? We also got deer and hamsters added into the mix... We have yet to see a new villager species for this game. Unless they go the chimp route and make them updates.

I don’t see them adding 100 new villagers this time, but I can see them making enough new villagers, returning villagers, and NPC’s that equal 100 and put out a new card set....

That cat will be the next Marshal I bet. He seems really popular already.

I reckon it'll go like this for the 6 new ones we know of:

1. Cat
2. Reneigh
3. Bear (bigger one)
4. Bearcub
5. Goat
6. Sheep

Forgot about the orange wolf, probably inbetween 2 and 3!
And the red elephant, probably 7.

I doubt the big bear would be more popular than the bearcub based on my observations. but good list! The goat is so underrated imo, his color is amazing!

The basic B lookin' villagers will be the most popular because those are the ones everyone always seem to gravitate to, sad!! Weird villagers deserve the love too!!

Ok maybe this is just me but... I think virtually every other cat is better. Kabuki, Purrl, Ankha, Mitzi, Lolly, Rosie, Rudy, Kid Cat, Moe, Bob, and, well, of course Punchy! =P

I don't really get why he's loved already. Is it just cuz he's new? I generally don't much like animals with random human hair emanating from the top of their head. And you can equip accessories like hats and glasses to other villagers so the glasses don't seem that special.

|sf>We've seen glasses on villagers who do the activity of reading a book outside, but I'm not sure if we know whether the glasses are worn during normal interactions like speaking. The book-reading glasses could be just a pose, ala Isabelle dusting the room and smelling the flowers. Back in the Gamecube AC, Woolio the purple sheep always wore a pair of sunglasses and you'd see his eyes only during certain emotions. In his case the glasses added a layer of personality to him.

It's a little hard to predict whether those touches will return to the new cat. I don't recall the cat appearing in an official screenshot yet, but some people are very curious to learn more about him based upon his unusual eyes, his glasses, and his posture within the sticker.

We don't even know 100 percent about whether he is a villager--we only know that he is not a traveling merchant. Katrina is a cat. Digby and Isabelle are dogs. We haven't seen Crazy Redd yet and for all we know, this cat could be a new ally for Redd or Katrina. Lyle started out as Redd's assistant in Wild World, and no one has filled that spot yet.

★Cat
★Wolf
★Bear cub
★Goat
★Reneigh
★Bear
★Sheep

I think people will enjoy the kitty guy and new wolf girl the most along with the bear cub girl!

I really like bear cub and goat the most! I can't wait to find out their names! I bet hers is Dreamy ☆

Either the gray cat, or the pastel pink/purple/blue cub! ^^
I really like them both already myself.

The cat looks fancy, not to mention he has heterochromia. :3
The cub has adorable eyes, and pastel pink/purple/blue are my three favorite colors! <33333

Back