• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Villager Shares your Birthday?

mine is october 30, and nobody shares that day! :O
rodeo is the closest, since his is on the 29th.

I share a birthday with Curt.
Which is not bad per say, I do like his design and he looks amazing in some fanart.

Apparently I share mine with Freya.
tumblr_inline_mpks28IzP51qz4rgp.gif

Huh. Not the best, but I guess that's not the worst either.

Porter, actually! I have no idea how people know that, but Nookipedia says so, so whatever.

I have no idea how people know that, but Nookipedia says so, so whatever.
If you mean when the birthdays are, I believe that's good ol' internet information-hoarding at work. Each villager lets you know what their birthday is as the date draws near, so collecting the info on EVERYONE is just a matter of a lot of people contributing a date or ten each.

Or one person went out and datamined all of it. Hard to say, with the internet.

Soleil shares mine apparently. I didn't know who he was until I looked him up.

Eunice.
Funny because I didn't want her and I was excited when she moved.

Erik ^_^
Funny, because he's my dreamie and he's im my town so we get to celebrate together :D

I share a birthday with Eunice; the Sheep on April 3rd. Although, she's never visited my town even with nearly all others' moved in at some point!˚‧*♡ॢ˃̶̤̀◡˂̶̤́♡ॢ*‧˚

Back