• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Villager Shares your Birthday?

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
This topic has probably been done many times before, but I thought I'd bring it up again since I didn't see a recent thread.

I share my birthday with Pecan.
Pecan_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

She's okay. P:

How about everyone else? Have you ever had your birthday villager in your town in the past? Do you like your birthday villager?

I share my birthday with Biskit! I haven't personally met him, but since ChuggaaConroy likes him he must be awesome.

I share mine with Jay, the jock bird.(7/17) He's alright, though I don't want him in my town. My birthday is for me!

I share my birthday with Lopez, August 20th. I think he's ok. :3
Lopezz.png

Last edited:
Croque was also born on the 18th of July.
He does have a funny moustache... So I guess it's fine.

Colton. Never had him in a town, but he seems pretty cool. I like his design and house, so yeah.

I share mine with Mira; July 6th. She's pretty awesome in my opinion.

Last edited:
Skye, the very very very very very VERY overrated wolf. I'm not exactly disappointed, but I'm not exactly happy with it either.

Back