• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What villager do you relate to?

cannedcommunism

idk man
Bells
Red Cosmos
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Mailbox
I'd say I relate to Pietro. Even though I'm usually very quiet, I like clowning around sometimes. (pun intended)

Now what villager are you like?

I'd like to think I'm like Chrissy since the way she looks is just... Well, me in a nutshell (not that I look like her, but the whole look is just very "me" a-as some friends would say). Although, in reality I'm probably more like a lazy villager, for the same reasons Lepidoptera stated. x3

Punchy, Definitely.

I'm Lazy and usually tired and I love to eat alot.

I'm mostly a cranky ( old fashioned and grumpy with new generations XD) also smug when they start rambling about their geeky hobbies
but I'm very shy with new people in real life so I'm a normal type too

flo because she has a house that has rock guitars n stuff like that in it with a cd shelf thing and she has a very tomboyish aura. pretty much me

I'm 99% bob is my spirit animal, frankly.
He's lazy, obnoxious, and always on a snack run.

Umm.. oh my gosh that's hard. Moe I guess. Lazy cat, because I'm definitely a lazy personality and he was my favorite lazy I've had.

I would say that probably Molly. She is shy, quiet, cute at times, loves to read but she worries about others a lot. X3

Either Drake (we're both small, forgetful and obsessed with food) or Fang (pale, gruff, loves winter)

I dunno. I guess I'm like Cole the rabbit. I'm lazy, laid back, I act like a boy, and people would like me a ton more than they do and would take me seriously except for one flaw in me... one huge flaw that makes everyone distant from me. It's hard for me to find people who really care because of the times when the flaw surfaces. It's that flaw that sends me all over, place to place, group to group, looking for people who get me...

For Cole, it's his buck tooth. For me, it's an issue with the way I talk, think, and interpret things. As my dad kindly puts it, "Everything you do is wrong!"

Pashmina most days and a bit of Ankha other days, Pashmina is very caring about others and also sassy to a point.

Back