• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What TV shows do you watch?

Nothing in specific, really. It's more that when I'm zapping I'll see something that looks interesting and then watch for a while.

Scandal, Grimm, American Horror Story, Sleepy Hollow, Being Human (US version), Elementary, and sometimes General Hospital and Days of Our Lives.

Last edited:
The Walking Dead, Supernatural, Criminal Minds, Doctor Who, Celebrity Ghost Stories (or any ghost show; I like a good story), Ghost Hunters, Key & Peele, The Colbert Report, The Daily Show, The Fairly Oddparents

I've seen all the good shows and it's hard to find any new ones ~ _ ~ I like breaking bad, the eric andre show and boardwalk empire though

Doctor Who, Torchwood, Adventure Time, Sherlock, Merlin, Walking Dead, Bones, Numb3rs, Law & Order (Any), and recently a KR Drama called You're Beautiful.

KANG SHIN WOO IS GIVING HIS VERY SOUL TO YOU, WHY GO MI NAM!? Why. . . ; -;

Last edited:
A lot of shows... I'll try naming my favorites.
Pokemon, Teen Titans, Doctor Who, Phineas and Ferb, Sherlock, Adventure Time... I can't think of more favorites.

Oh gosh, well, I watch Sherlock, Doctor Who, Orange is the new black <3 I watch all the comedies, like TBBT, 2 Broke Girls, HIMYM, Modern Family, etc etc etc. Sometimes I watch GoT as well and Breaking Bad. That pretty much summarises my whole life.

Last edited:
I follow Grimm, Supernatural, The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, Dr. Who, Parks and Recreation, Portlandia, SNL, and soon Penny Dreadful. I need to catch up on Arrow, and probably will check out the upcoming Flash and Supernatural spin-off show.

At the moment I'm watching: QI, Scrubs, Adventure Time, Teen Titans GO, Futurama... Probably forgetting some. :p
I'm making my way through the 50+ Disney classics so I'm mainly watching movies right now.

NCIS
NCIS LA
Law and Order: SVU
Agents of Shield
Psych
Suits
Person of Interest
Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
Pokemon

AND MORE

I'm not currently watching anything right now but I used watch/watch occasionally:
Breaking Bad
Whose Line is it Anyway? (Old ones)
The Walking Dead
Workaholics
The Whitest Kids U'Know
Spaced
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
American Horror Story
Random stuff on the Food Network and Cooking Channel (Unique Sweets, Cake Wars, Sweet Genius, Mystery Diners)
I'll watch Adventure Time, Regular Show, Powerpuff Girls, Hey Arnold!, and old (pre 2005) Fairly Odd Parents episodes from time to time.

I plan on watching Shameless over spring break as well as season four of The Walking Dead.

Shows I watch:

The Blacklist (love it!)
Secrets and Lies
My Kitchen Rules
The Checkout
How I Met Your Mother (repeats)
Border Security

That's the scant viewing from me in Australia. Not counting the anime I watch online.
I'm liking the Pokemon XY anime.

Right now I'm watching Game of Thrones, Supernatural, Doctor Who, Elementary, My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic and a Swedish one called ?kta M?nniskor (Real Humans). I also watch some none-fictional tv-shows, like the ones by Swedish comedians named Anders and M?ns.

i started watching true detective recently, it's sooo good! only 7 eps aired so far

Last edited:
Also, yeah Keeping up Appearances. It's. awesome.

Also I had fun flippin the pages here, noone into American Ninja Warrior, or is that too indie? :p

Game of Thrones
NCIS
Breaking Bad
I watch with the fiance, and I watch the GoT episode commentaries by myself.
Unfortunately we have schedule conflicts, so we're not as far up to date with them as most fans.

Castle and Boston Legal I watch by myself.
I also have Aaah! Real Monsters and Invader Zim.

We've watched through
Black Books
IT Crowd
Fawlty Towers
Scrubs
StarGate: Atlantis
Firefly
Farscape
Avatar: the last Airbender and all currently released Avatar: Legend of Korra episodes
and a few others whose names escape me.

I also enjoy Futurama and have been watching Fairy Tail, although I haven't gotten around to watching any for a while.

Back