• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What town ordinance?

GoodraCrossing

Bells
Hello! It's my fourth day since I bought ACNL. I've got 100% developement permit and I am currently beetle farming for a town ordinance.

Which ordinance should I enact?

-Early Bird(I usually don't play in the morning)
-Night Owl(I don't play at night either)
-Beautiful(I love watering flowers and a time traveler)
-Wealthy(I am an active fish/beetle farmer)

Also how do I get Sable's QR code reader
Ty for answering ☁︎

If you plan to plan to Beetle farm alot I would choose Wealthy, If youre planning on TTing alot I would suggest Beautiful. Haha, sorry I cant be any more help!

I suggest beautiful town cause you don't have to worry about annoying weeds not matter how much TT, plus omg so much flowers

also to get the QR machine you have to talk to sable 10 times I think​

Last edited:
I would personally recommend the Beautiful town ordinance, purely because you don't have to deal with weeds- plus, if you decide to use flowers as part of the town's design, you won't have to water the dying ones every single day.

If you have time to play everyday, then I recommend Wealthy so you can get more bells. I'm a college student (hehehe actually typing this from lecture right now...) so I have Beautiful Town. My town is COVERED entirely in flowers and hybrids so I don't want that to go to crap.

Since you are a bug hunter on the regular, do wealthy. You will earn more bells and become richer faster. Also... how do I change my avatar?

Back