What Time Did You Go To Bed?

Last night was 3:30 AM. Usually I don't go to sleep that late but staying at home so much has caused a gradual breakdown of my sleep schedule.

currently looking at the clock... uh... i have not yet... it's almost five am 😩

Lately, I've been sleeping a lot later than usual, but that doesn't really bother as long as I'm done with everything needed. It only bothers me on days I'm required to go out, which I've been working on reducing more and more.

Just took my antidepressant/mood stabilizer, so I’m going to go to sleep. It’s around 10 pm, so I’m glad I’m going to sleep early. I need to get some studying done tomorrow.

5am 😓 gonna try to sleep a little earlier tonight and attempt to get my sleep schedule back on track, but i know that's not gonna last very long ha

I went to bed at 1am last night which is 2 hours earlier than what has been normal for the past week or so.

😭Ahh very disappointed myself I broke my 11 pm streak...I went to bed at 4:32 am last night :( Wish me luck again!

I haven't been to bed before 3 am since AC came out(thanks to the lockdown, no college or work). Last night it was 2am, because I had to get up early for the easter bunny to set up his hunt for my kids :D

Usually I fall asleep at around 10:30pm. Sometimes 6-8pm if I'm really tired but this is usually due to work.

ughhh this lock down thing has me going to sleep at 3am every night when it used to be around 10.30pm

So...ummmm...I normally fall asleep around 1am, but, I stayed up all night lol. I feel good though!

Without a schedule I'm a complete mess. My bedtime is around 3am these days. Before all this, I would wake up at 5am to get ready to go to work, so a big 360 there.

3am cause that's the time my brother decided to turn his blasted surround system off

It’s 10 pm and I’m going to sleep again. I didn’t get everything done I wanted to today, but I’ll finish the rest tomorrow. Zzz...

I went to sleep last night at about 2:45-3am. Gosh I never would've thought I'd get back into those late nights again, considering I hardly stayed up past 12am over the past few months. But this whole lockdown thing has ruined my entire routine, including sleep lol.

Lately, it's be midnight to 3am. Which I'm not really trying to encourage but quarantine has really messed up my schedule so it's been rough breaking it.

Back