• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What Time Did You Go To Bed?

Corrie

Poyo Puffs
Bells
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
White Hyacinth
Mother's Day Carnation
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
White Cosmos
Here's a daily thread where you can post everyday about what time you went to bed at. Maybe it could help us set a sleeping schedule if we have to publicly state how late we stayed up.

But don't worry, I'll start the shame train. It's almost 3am here and I'm finally brushing my teeth. Then bed.

What is going to bed lol (it is 4am for me and my usual bed time is 6-7am...)?

I'm gonna be honest, quarantine flipped the script on my sleep schedule. Used to sleep at around midnight, now I'm regularly pulling 3 or 4am-ers

11pm. Late for me, but I wanted to get some of my own writing done after spending 8hrs working on a report for work.

I usually sleep around 1-2 AM on average, but when it's college day i sleep around 11 PM - 1 AM

I always go to bed around 1am and if I'm luckily fall asleep by 2am. If I didn't have to get up at 7am for work, I would prefer to go to bed between 3-4am every night. I feel no shame about how late I stay up. I have the most energy and am by far the most productive after 9-10pm at night. If I didn't take advantage of that, I'd never get anything done because I honestly feel like a walking corpse most of the day. I've tried to fall asleep earlier but my body just won't allow it.

I don't go to bed so I can't tell what time. But if that's a phrase that just means falling asleep, then I fell asleep sometime between 12am - 1am probably, woke up at 3:30 am.

I think I went to bed around 11:30 last night. My sleep schedule has been wack for the last few weeks so I'm trying to make myself go to bed before midnight lol

I haven’t slept yet, but I’ll probably go to sleep soon... so around 7:50am?

Last night I went to bed at 11:30pm. I try to aim for 11:00 but I usually get caught up finishing some work thing :p definitely not bad though!

I normally sleep around 12:00 AM or 1:00 AM but due to quarantine and suck, I’ve been staying up till 2:00 AM

Probably like 2:45. I hate it. I woke up at 2:30 yesterday and 1:20 today and it’s like the whole day is gone.

I used go to sleep around 12am, but lately I've been going to bed around 4am. The quarantine has my sleep schedule messed up completely lol.

I think I fell asleep around midnight last night. I'm trying to stay on a somewhat normal sleeping schedule during quarantine but we'll see how long that lasts.

Wow, quite the bunch of night owls! I have been working on improving my sleep schedule so lately I've been going to bed around 11-11:30 pm. I'm proud of how long I've managed to keep this up. Hopefully I don't break out of it soon ^^; Please stay happy and healthy during this quarantine!

Went to bed at 5 am this morning. Don’t really care about when I go to sleep to be honest, unless I have school or work the next day.

Daily quarantine routine for me is now procastinating all day, finally realizing I should have done some homework at 8pm, sitting down to watch a movie instead of doing the homework, then doing the homework until 4am. I'm so frustated with myself right now tbh. Found out I'm utterly completely useless outside of school where there's literally nothing to distract me. Eh. But I'm trying to change for the better, at least. Last night I organized a schedule of school activities and slept at 2am so I'm pretty pleased about that. Baby steps.

Last edited:
Back